PDA

View Full Version : Woodturning

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

  1. Old Wood-Working Machines
  2. Re: (sorta) gloat
  3. Anyone tried Pens of Color?
  4. Das Lathe Bench - Up and Running
  5. FA: Turning tool handle insert
  6. Researching my lathe
  7. Flower arraingers...
  8. Disc Sanding Segments
  9. Some turning involved; got it done.
  10. Best ebony dye?
  11. (sorta) gloat
  12. A tree question - Pomelo
  13. Usefullness of standing dead trees?
  14. Will my luck hold out? Gloat???!!
  15. format for wood turning club meetings
  16. Musing about nice things, useful beauty and shabby function.
  17. measuring and copying faceplate work
  18. Mini Lathe Drill Chuck?
  19. spindle extender?
  20. Ice skate blades and tooling
  21. ShopFox, Grizzly, etc
  22. 15^5K Best Bargains Online 15^5K
  23. Motorized Lathe Tool?
  24. Re: Sharpening
  25. Musing right along about scraping. Do we know all we need to know?
  26. Das Lathe Bench - "almost" done
  27. irish / uk forum
  28. Source of detail pictures and research on wood grain
  29. CNC wood lathe
  30. turning a hair brush
  31. 1$craft handecraft gift
  32. A needlessly long musing about finish scraping. Right? Wrong!
  33. tricky finishing porblem
  34. Axminster M900 Variable Speed Lathe
  35. Combination gloat and question
  36. Rude Osolnik studio sale!
  37. Turning with epoxy
  38. Newbie splitting wood question UK
  39. used books
  40. Trend Airshield or JSP Powercap?
  41. Craft shows-credit card processors
  42. metal bowl turning question
  43. Karle Lathe Spinning Tools and Dual Use Spinning/Storage Cabinet
  44. Das Lathe Bench Progress -Poly Over Garnet - and Padouk
  45. Musing about the 'Arch Pinch Penny' hollowing Tool'
  46. Looking for a 3 or 4 jaw chuck for Jet Mini!
  47. Why I Love My Wife
  48. vacuum chuck testing
  49. Need taps for Jet 12x36 lathe.
  50. Where can I find this smock?
  51. Turning green aspen
  52. Shopsmith lathe info
  53. Bill Grumbine's Personal Space is going away
  54. pine knots
  55. very cheap two cherries carving tools
  56. Flattening Segmented Pieces
  57. Pin Chuck
  58. Turpentine smell, mahog look
  59. hollowing tools
  60. Follow-up to Nara Wood
  61. Turning materials
  62. bursgreen lathe BXL
  63. Das Lathe Bench
  64. Buying wood lathe
  65. Baluster Shapes
  66. Small turned spindell
  67. Musing about the disposal of tools 'beyond the grave'.
  68. gloat
  69. Amateur Turning - Segmented Pot
  70. Re: Be on HGTV!
  71. Re: Be on HGTV! EMail aabout Simply Quilts
  72. Re: Be on HGTV! - CROSSPOSTED
  73. GRATIS FREE: Your online Archive and Photo Gallery!
  74. Stuggling with shapes
  75. roughing gouge question
  76. slanted tool rest
  77. FS 1 micron Dust Collection Bags
  78. FS 4" Dust Collection Hose
  79. Speaking of tool thefts...
  80. FS: Record Wood Turning lathe
  81. Parents 50th vase !
  82. Firewood Afternoon
  83. Mini/Midi Lathe Bench pics in a.b.p.w.
  84. My biggest fear (almost) has materialized
  85. Looking for jig
  86. turning horn
  87. Turning Tool Sharpening Question
  88. FS Oneway 1018 Wood Lathe
  89. Ten ways to leave your local mentor, musing about taking courses(long)
  90. Drinking Cup
  91. bowls
  92. If You want to sell Crafts and Supplies
  93. Coronet Elf secondhand value
  94. Re: Wood Lath Question
  95. WTB in UK Union Graduate spares.
  96. Plans for tilting tailstock platform for 3520
  97. Newbie question
  98. old craftsman lathe
  99. WoodWrite KT363 or KT462
  100. Big stave turning
  101. Nara??
  102. Source for alcohol base dyes
  103. Silly post regarding unexpected wood aromas
  104. Pat on the back for myself (gloat)
  105. Wobbly Grinding Wheel?
  106. Legacy Model 200 group
  107. A muse on commnication
  108. Turning Purpleheart?
  109. homemade drum making
  110. Re: Turning Mag's
  111. Turning Mag's
  112. The $29.95 Angle Drill continued
  113. Long & Wrong musings of a miserable COC (read at your own risk)
  114. BIG!!! stave turning
  115. Valentines Day stories please...
  116. Abrasive Paper
  117. FS Jet mini-lathe plus
  118. Variable speed pulley on Sears 15" lathe
  119. Interesting email from Penn State
  120. I put a bag in my 2 stage dust collector
  121. Branch Question
  122. Sealing the Grain
  123. I can Breathe!
  124. An innocent at Harbor Freight... musing too far outside the box?
  125. Used mini / midi lathe wanted
  126. turning green Mulberry?
  127. Gload yes OT
  128. What is "Woodturning" and "Woodturner" in Spanish?? EOM
  129. Bandsaw off/on Switch?
  130. Newsreaders
  131. mercury bed extension
  132. Lathe Bench Base Configurations Question
  133. Corn cobs
  134. Heads Up - The Lumberyard
  135. Veneer Layer in Segmented Bowl Turning Grey After Gluing
  136. Travel aid
  137. Back to Our Roots? - Frame and Canvas as Art
  138. My attempt at an Oland tool
  139. Re: WOODMIZER SAWMILL, MODEL - LT40HDE
  140. Musing about warming up.
  141. A cut too far
  142. FA - box of eight casters - for your rolling chisel cart or ???
  143. Douglas Fir difficulty
  144. test
  145. some recent work
  146. Still Ticking - Mod One
  147. Rough sawing logs with a chainsaw
  148. Art, Craft, Vessels, Weedpots, and Materials
  149. Bandsaw Blade Breakage
  150. Musing whether some turnings should be better left undone
  151. F.S. Antique Brown Tigered English Oak Flooring
  152. Gentle Reminder - Eleven Days
  153. Re: WOODMIZER SAWMILL, MODEL - LT40E
  154. Kel Centre Saver
  155. cl3 record lathe and kelton coring system
  156. My Current Limit -Getting a Handle on It
  157. making a hollow tailstock
  158. Ping Mac Davis ! Shopsmith arbor diameter<G>.
  159. WOODMIZER SAWMILL, MODEL - LT40HD
  160. Turning a chipboard pulley !
  161. Musing if turning well is a lack of failure or a hope for glory.
  162. My Lathe's new home!
  163. Typical bevel grinds
  164. Another sanding question
  165. Traders wanted for The Acoustic Festival of GB
  166. Sanding swirls on cocobolo
  167. Get Rich
  168. Sandpaper that works like Mirka's Abranet
  169. Turning flutes
  170. An earth shaking off center invention or just an off centerinventor?
  171. Name that cut! A long musing about our eponyms
  172. Vibration Hollowing A Bowl
  173. .lt ***Hot stuff - check this out !!! .lt
  174. Third Bite of Beech
  175. Check this out
  176. lathe chuck
  177. Üretmis oldugumuz makinalarla kurutma sektörüne hizmet
  178. Just a thought
  179. It's good to be back!
  180. Howdy, does anyone have a lighthouse pattern for a truning? The wife loves lighthouses and I'd like to try and turn one for her upcoming birthday.
  181. Crazy (and lucky) or Common?
  182. THE INTERNATIONAL WOODWORKING EXHIBITION 2006
  183. Big Lathe?
  184. Segmented Pot
  185. Veneer
  186. Apprentice Chuck System Q&A
  187. I have a date!
  188. Top Grind Pepper Mill Mechanisms
  189. Firewood is Good - Beech
  190. how many use glue blocks
  191. Jet 16" Bandsaw
  192. Fire Safety issue, not really off topic
  193. mini blank pre-turned parts?
  194. wax and shellac mixture
  195. Return to Turning - Blue Finger and All
  196. OT, fire safety issue!
  197. ping: George
  198. 1st Time Turner - Soon Anyway
  199. Shellac for Mac
  200. Epoxy coloring
  201. Pure tung oil
  202. Tread Mill Motor for Lathe?
  203. BowlSaver and a Powermatic 3520
  204. 220v and new lathe???
  205. Outbourd turning toolrest
  206. Outboard tail center; useful? useless? impractical? impossible?
  207. I'm no Pepy's, but here's my Florida Symposium weekend.
  208. Cutting logs
  209. Sanding LDD treated wood
  210. Any drawbacks to using acrylic resin stabilized wood ?
  211. Any drawbacks to using acrylic resin stabilized wood ?
  212. grinder on lathe bed?
  213. HSS Drill Bit Hardness
  214. Axminster starter chisel set
  215. Which turning tools to go with?
  216. Axminster CCL lathe
  217. How to make Oland tools ?
  218. New to turning
  219. Happiness Comes in A Circular Motion
  220. Friday's Firewood - Football Weekend
  221. turning bowls
  222. turning bowls
  223. Re: How Long Does It Take to Turn One of Those
  224. high chair design
  225. How long does it take?
  226. Inserts Tooling - Why Not For Wood?
  227. Who is the Aussie turner who makes the "Erosion" pieces?
  228. Mmmmm I wonder ?
  229. Newbe question
  230. Lathe tools
  231. The Look What I Can Do Trap
  232. Lamp auger?
  233. A Question
  234. Bandsaw Suggestions
  235. Oneway Termite Bit question
  236. Unimportant musing about the importance of turned vessels
  237. Scented LDD use
  238. LDD availability
  239. Bandsaw blade sharpening
  240. anyone built one of Gunnar Martschinke's oval turn lathes?
  241. Another newbie chuck question...
  242. Utah Woodturning Symposium
  243. Foot wear
  244. OT Forehead Slapper
  245. Wood or maker needed?
  246. Two Grizzly Dust Extractor
  247. Blessed are the rule breakers. (long musing re leaders andfollowers)
  248. Return Ping Ralph
  249. FA Delta MidiLathe
  250. Question for newbie