Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Scented LDD use

I have been wanting to try Using LDD as a method for curing my
green wood however I can only find scented LDD locally. This is
usually a lemon scent. Most references have been to buying it at COSCO
but that is a three hour drive from where I live so I would rather not
do that. My question is what are the sources or brand names of
unscented LDD or will the scenting affect the process? I am also
wondering if the LDD is suitable for treating items used for food
handling?

Rod

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Thanks for the reply. I will pick up some tomorrow. The tip on colour
is useful. Three hours one way relates to over a hundred dollars
additional cost which could be spent on turning tools or materials.
Did your ancestors land in Vineland?

Rod