Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Leif Thorvaldson

Default Scented LDD use

On 12 Jan 2006 17:02:11 -0800, wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I will pick up some tomorrow. The tip on colour
is useful. Three hours one way relates to over a hundred dollars
additional cost which could be spent on turning tools or materials.
Did your ancestors land in Vineland?

Rod

Yes as a matter of fact. Leif the Lucky, upon his return from the New
World was in the woodpile I am sure!!*G* My more recent relatives
(parents) landed at Ellis Island in 1923 and '24.

You raise the issue of money?? Good heavens, man, it is meant to be
spent not hoarded or frittered away on non-turning related items.
Surely, you could think of a few additional things to pick up at
Costco while you are there? You are aware of the $35/membership card
fee, are you not? Not just anyone can grace the doors of Costco!!!*G*

Leif, the Moderately Fortunate