Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Earl

Default Plans for tilting tailstock platform for 3520

Awhile back I downloaded or saw in a magazine plans for a platform that
bolted on the end of a 3520. You could slide the tailstock onto it and
then tilt it out of the way. I'm ready to build it and lost the plans.
I've looked and searched every site I can think of to no avail. I think
I can re-invent it but I would much rather go with a proven design. Can
any of you point me to it?

Earl

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Rick Taylor

Earl,
I believe this was printed as a tip in the tips section of the Winter 2005
American Woodturner magazine.

Rick

"Earl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Awhile back I downloaded or saw in a magazine plans for a platform that
bolted on the end of a 3520. You could slide the tailstock onto it and
then tilt it out of the way. I'm ready to build it and lost the plans.
I've looked and searched every site I can think of to no avail. I think
I can re-invent it but I would much rather go with a proven design. Can
any of you point me to it?

Earl

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Earl

That's the one I wanted! Thanks. I'll go to work on it tomorrow. Here
I thought I could get all the dimensions ready to go...oh well... LOL
Thanks for the link.
Earl