Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

Default Be on HGTV!

On 23 Feb 2006 19:56:00 -0800, wrote:

Anyone that believes that this spam was sent by anyone having anything to do
with HGTV is IMO a prime candidate for the Jerry Springer show..

WHO SAYS YOU NEED A
DESIGNER OR CONTRACTOR
TO CREATE WOW FACTOR!

Have you done something absolutely amazing to your home? If you're a
creative, out of the box DO-IT-YOURSELFER who has completed a UNIQUE
home project ...

HGTV is looking for you!

HGTV (Home and Garden Television) is looking for unique, cool and
creative projects designed and done by real people without the help of
contractors or experts. We're searching for individuals across the
country that would like to share their fun stories and incredible
results on our new show "Look What I Did!"

This fun and inspirational new program chronicles everyday people and
their amazing "did it myself" design endeavors and the
one-of-a-kind projects that transformed their homes! From unbelievable
room reinventions, to cool outdoor creations, innovative kids rooms,
wild wall treatments, playful pet projects, and more ... we're
looking for ideas that break the design mold and make people say
"wow!"

So, if you've transformed your garage into a wine room or bowling
alley, built Fido his own futuristic pad, designed the most exotic or
themed room on the block, created an incomparable fantasy playroom for
the kids -- or done something else spectacular and uniquely special to
your home, HGTV is looking for you!

Examples of featured projects include:
-Basement converted to 50's diner
-Gypsy Wagon guesthouse
-Backyard Rollercoaster
-Waterpark-style swimming pool
-Multi-level treehouse
-Spaceship-themed home theater

To apply, e-mail a description of the project (small pictures ok) of
the area you've improved, and your contact info to

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis