Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Scratch Ankle

Default Be on HGTV! - CROSSPOSTED

OOPS! I started to make the same comment and decided it was a waste of
time. Apparently I hit the send instead of delete. And did so before
stripping the other groups.

--

You know, I spent a fortune on deodorant
before I realized that people didn't like me anyway.
"Derek Andrews" wrote in message
Please be aware that this message was crossposted and that your responses
are going out to all these groups.

If you want to complain about the original posting, please do so to to
abuse@ hotmail or google groups. Second best thing is to just ignore it.

Thanks

--
Derek Andrews, woodturner