Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.winemaking,rec.crafts.woodturning,uk.rec.crafts
Rob

Default Traders wanted for The Acoustic Festival of GB

Latest Festival News
The 1st. ever Acoustic Festival of GB will be held at The Nantwich
Showground (Cheshire) over the weekend of
July 28 - 30 2006.
2 Main Stages in Giant Marquees & 1 Roots Stage in a Seated Marquee
26+ artists / acts headliners to be all un-plugged / acoustic
Craft Stalls - Food - Market - Record Fair.

www.artists2events.co.uk

Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.winemaking,rec.crafts.woodturning,uk.rec.crafts
The YarnWright

Posting this at
rec.crafs.woodturning
and
uk.rec.crafts
is understandable, but I see not the point of also posting this to
rec.crafts.winemaking
or
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn....

Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.
"Rob" wrote in message
Latest Festival News
The 1st. ever Acoustic Festival of GB will be held at The Nantwich
Showground (Cheshire) over the weekend of
July 28 - 30 2006.
2 Main Stages in Giant Marquees & 1 Roots Stage in a Seated Marquee
26+ artists / acts headliners to be all un-plugged / acoustic
Craft Stalls - Food - Market - Record Fair.

www.artists2events.co.uk

Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.winemaking,rec.crafts.woodturning,uk.rec.crafts
Els van Dam

In article , "The YarnWright"
wrote:

Posting this at
rec.crafs.woodturning
and
uk.rec.crafts
is understandable, but I see not the point of also posting this to
rec.crafts.winemaking
or
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn....

Noreen

Noreen maybe a crafter/seller (knitting, weaving, spinning) might want to
do some selling at this festival. Might be fun to be there

Els
Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.winemaking,rec.crafts.woodturning,uk.rec.crafts
The YarnWright

..
"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "The YarnWright"
wrote:

Posting this at
rec.crafs.woodturning
and
uk.rec.crafts
is understandable, but I see not the point of also posting this to
rec.crafts.winemaking
or
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn....

Noreen

Noreen maybe a crafter/seller (knitting, weaving, spinning) might want to
do some selling at this festival. Might be fun to be there

Els

MAY-be Els....
But then again, meTHINKS, NOT
(crossposting like 'he-it' did usually denotes trolling... imho)
Noreen