PDA

View Full Version : Woodturning

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

  1. Is this group simply dying
  2. Hazelwood
  3. introducing new reader here
  4. EZ Poly
  5. must sell DELTA shopmaster MIDI LATHE
  6. Help for categories from experts, please!
  7. segmented vase
  8. hrbor Freight vacum pump
  9. Attractive glue for wood-to-glass?
  10. Belt for Myford Mystro
  11. J-line 170 Belt Question
  12. Questions on Inboard Spindle Nut J-line Lathe
  13. Griz G0632 knock off of Jet VS1642
  14. Reeves Drive Question
  15. Any suggestions for free newsgroup reader...
  16. Does anyone from england read this newsgroup?
  17. Hey Mac
  18. Turning Cypress
  19. Ants in lumber
  20. Greame Priddle Type Wood Vaporizer Power Source
  21. high gloss pen finish
  22. Source for 1 1/8 faceplates or spindle adapter
  23. How do you sharpen your tools?
  24. Conover Lathe Questions
  25. Narrow Parting Tool
  26. FA - rather cool 1946 popular science home worshop book with someinteresting lathe work
  27. Making Corian
  28. Attic drying of green turnings
  29. Re: anyone heard from MAC DAVIS
  30. Jet 1442VS
  31. napkin holder
  32. Roughing a bowl blank??
  33. large bowl blanks
  34. Chain Saw chains
  35. anyone heard from MAC DAVIS
  36. Withdrawl Update - Flatwork Mentoring
  37. OT Why no headers? Test
  38. Announcing a new CD--Two Books in One
  39. Any Though?
  40. I need motivation
  41. Carving eggs OT
  42. What do you wear when turning?
  43. AAW: musing about the relevance of belonging. (long)
  44. Off topic - cannot see my own posts to this group.
  45. Woodworking show in October
  46. Jet 1642 Tailstock Tilt Pivot
  47. pen finishing
  48. turning objects
  49. Spalting in pine wood?
  50. To Spalt or not to Spalt that is the Question
  51. Faceplate Rings adding options
  52. PING: Arch
  53. Downdraft table for dust control?
  54. Joke: What type of wood
  55. Tulipwood ?
  56. "green" (sustainable - not wet) wood
  57. Exotic Burls Suppliers
  58. preserving bowl blanks
  59. Where to buy CA online?
  60. Lathe -- problem with lubrication
  61. Nearly Kicked The Habit
  62. tried to join Nova Owners msn group - no luck
  63. need help with pen making
  64. (almost) Free grinder!
  65. Looking at a new lathe
  66. Free e-book, A Course In Wood Turning
  67. Shopsmith - antique or just old?
  68. After No. 1300 . . .
  69. Free e-book, A Course In Wood Turning
  70. Dumb draw bolt question
  71. Chain saw sharpener
  72. My (s)crappy tale o' woe!
  73. Kids As Muses - One Inspiration Done
  74. Changing times
  75. Looking for resellers for arts and crafts
  76. Sales and turned object provenance
  77. Turning a Table Pedestal
  78. Paste Wax or Liquid Paste Wax
  79. Deft Versus Mylands Sanding Sealer
  80. Sealing wood
  81. Lathe Speed
  82. Nova faceplate rings?
  83. just staring out.....Pens how much do they sell for???
  84. Has anyone tried ...
  85. midi Lathe
  86. Attempt 2 - Kids As Muses
  87. Tom Geist
  88. Craftsman lathe
  89. Project for the Wife
  90. fa: anyone about to start experimenting with pyrography - this can save you some $$
  91. EZ vs Hold Fast vacuum adaptors
  92. Faceplate, to true or not..?
  93. vacuum pumps anyone?
  94. Sleepy musings about scroll chucks and ShopSmiths. (long)
  95. Chuck
  96. Using "the other half"
  97. Tinting CA?
  98. Craftsman Lathe Tailstock
  99. Trend Airshield Pro - a short review
  100. Tool Length
  101. Celebrate 231 Years of American Independence | Aviation Modelworks
  102. Walking Stick/ Cane Question
  103. Seasoning advice sought
  104. NiCads
  105. Old Dog, New Tricks
  106. fa - anyone want a vacuum pump project?
  107. Anyone know of anybody still selling Kelton Hollowing tools?
  108. Turning while Camping
  109. Well, it ain't that bad
  110. Circular saw blade, bore diameter 19 mm / 3/4" ?
  111. Does anyone do Minature Turnings
  112. Turning a bunch of small boxes. One quick and dirty method.
  113. "Conventional Woodturners" site
  114. look at it...
  115. Glaser Grind Master
  116. Jet Mini 1014 availability
  117. I haven't seen a post since one on the fourteenth.
  118. carfttutorials.net
  119. Computers and Wood turning
  120. Shipping Wood around the world
  121. Soft wood question
  122. Dust collector?
  123. lathe centers alignment
  124. FA Wood Turners manual lathe turning book 1921
  125. New Turning Material Ideas
  126. belt sander conveyer control
  127. museing????
  128. Ironwood (Lignum Vitae)
  129. Hand-powered lathe video
  130. Musing about professional vs hobby vs amateur woodturners.
  131. It was 90+ in the shade today and I can't tell tops from bottoms.
  132. Cedar Wood
  133. Guide to Electric Air Compressors for home shops
  134. Re: old CDs - what to do with them
  135. Potting Benches: Compare Prices
  136. some nice lathes on e-bay
  137. sharpening wheels
  138. Is pen making too easy?
  139. buying lathe, craftsman?
  140. Strange followup to my ironwood post
  141. Musing about little things that take inordinate time.and effort.
  142. Walnut Oil as a finish
  143. Drying finished wood
  144. Finally got my son on the lathe!
  145. Green wood again...
  146. working with green wood
  147. Buffing Polish
  148. Some valuable tips...
  149. Lime waxing??
  150. Thanks to Don for the wood
  151. Woodcraft wall street II pen kit
  152. It's working again- huzzah! and some other foliage
  153. Whie O rings
  154. One step closer to playtime
  155. My new website
  156. Pewter Potpouri Lids
  157. 2 part wood bleach
  158. Cedar Wood
  159. Cedar Wood
  160. Banding on bowls
  161. Myrtle wood
  162. dust problem
  163. name of kennedys meat market in eugene oregon ?
  164. May 17 Guthrie Swap Meet
  165. Jet 1442, diagnosing vibration
  166. Did I do something wrong?
  167. This is a commercial announcement
  168. Cole Jaw Set CM021
  169. Rattlesnake pen blank
  170. Buffing Question
  171. Wadkins on ebay UK
  172. looking large faceplates for bowl turning!
  173. OT - funny as hell
  174. Ping Bill Noble
  175. Seduction Guides Rated
  176. testing a vacuum pump
  177. OK......... WOW
  178. "ruts" and "nubbins" in concave turning
  179. to stop or charge ahead
  180. Anybody out There?
  181. Slice & Dice, Twist & Shout - and Turning
  182. Wood to NOT eat on
  183. Straka chuck
  184. top
  185. turning hard maple NICE!
  186. Sharpening gouges
  187. Jacque Vesery Site - interesting
  188. testing for post
  189. Finish on light wood/sap wood
  190. Compendium of Hollowing Systems
  191. spruce burl work in progress done
  192. Questions about Powermatic 3520B
  193. Idle musings re turning every piece of lovely wood we find.
  194. wood flute
  195. ELI AVISERA DVDS NOW OUT - RED CROSS CHARITY AUCTION
  196. OT South Georgia Nomenclature OT
  197. Is woodturning an addiction? <LONG>
  198. Some more musings that waste bandwidth and your time reading.
  199. Robert Sorby "Texas size" tools ??
  200. AD: eBay Mother of Pearl and Green Snail Shell Inlay
  201. A bit of a test of vendors
  202. Bowl gouge flutes; V. U, ?.
  203. Wood glue for wood turning.
  204. Wood Glue Specials for wood turning.
  205. Electric chainsaw recommendation
  206. Does size matter?
  207. Re: Chair for back pain
  208. Re: Chair for back pain
  209. Inspiration
  210. Penn State Turn Around Time?
  211. fruitless mulberry trees
  212. The plate
  213. A question regarding shellac and buffing
  214. Just a bit of a brag
  215. Work in Progress
  216. WHAT YOU WAITING???
  217. Bitternut
  218. A different kind of finish
  219. fa - faceplate for a really small lathe?
  220. Acrylic rods available for pen making
  221. My brothers Utube
  222. Renaissance Wax ??
  223. Sruce burl is going on or ongoing
  224. U-Tube Inspiration
  225. My life as an artist
  226. Musing about Palm Sunday, palm fronds, carnauba and all that.
  227. Just a test my friends
  228. Riding the Bevel and Grinding the Bevel
  229. Woodturning - Been Busy !
  230. Laser Engraving / Cutting And Turnings
  231. Getting back on the horse
  232. My woodturning website needs an overhaul, please help!
  233. Jimmy Clewes Demo In Club Newsletter
  234. Musings of a COC about some of his convenient untruths.
  235. Tool/Supply Sale
  236. Turning - Cutting Edge - or out past that?
  237. work in progress again
  238. anyone recognize these power plane cutter blades
  239. trying something different
  240. Turners Websites......
  241. Turner’s Attention Defecit Disorder
  242. Doorknobs
  243. Good project for a 10 yr old?
  244. Seek online pix of wood grain for aok and beech
  245. Pictures
  246. Suggestions for Holly
  247. Pear wood
  248. TOTOBOBO mask US (CA) link is up
  249. Need some feedback on this Pith In Cracking page's info
  250. Pine Tree Down