Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Did I do something wrong?

Suddenly, all the old posts are missing from my "RCW" newsgroup.
I've tried synchronizing and so forth, but no luck.
Is it something I did, or...................?
Old Chief Lynn

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On May 1, 1:48 am, "Lynn" wrote:
Suddenly, all the old posts are missing from my "RCW" newsgroup.
I've tried synchronizing and so forth, but no luck.
Is it something I did, or...................?
Old Chief Lynn

Well, I think you finally ticked enough people off that you have been
erased.

Just kidding. ;^)

Seriously, if there is a lack of your messages, it is probably because
your ng access point has poor retainage. I just checked through
Google, and this group has retainage of messages as far back as April,
2004.

Check with your ISP.

Robert
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

wrote in message
On May 1, 1:48 am, "Lynn" wrote:
Suddenly, all the old posts are missing from my "RCW" newsgroup.
I've tried synchronizing and so forth, but no luck.
Is it something I did, or...................?
Old Chief Lynn

Well, I think you finally ticked enough people off that you have been
erased.

Just kidding. ;^)

Seriously, if there is a lack of your messages, it is probably because
your ng access point has poor retainage. I just checked through
Google, and this group has retainage of messages as far back as April,
2004.

Check with your ISP.

Robert

Well, the ISP (Comcast) seems to have filtered those old post out, as you
suggest.
I tried going around them (a dodge, really), and on X-News the posts are all
there.
Thanks for the tip!
Old Chief Lynn

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On May 1, 5:18 pm, "Lynn" wrote:

Well, the ISP (Comcast) seems to have filtered those old post out, as you
suggest.
I tried going around them (a dodge, really), and on X-News the posts are all
there.
Thanks for the tip!

Anytime. I am glad you got that sorted out as the archives are
sometimes the most important part of a forum or newsgroup.

Robert

What's wrong with PEX ?? Walter R. Home Repair 31 July 22nd 07 04:31 PM
What's wrong Doug Kanter jr Home Repair 1 June 16th 07 07:23 AM
What am I doing wrong? JuanKnighter Woodworking 4 June 24th 05 03:57 PM
Is this wrong? Sparks UK diy 14 December 6th 04 08:52 AM
What am I doing wrong? Maxprop Woodturning 22 August 6th 04 01:17 AM