Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Anyone know of anybody still selling Kelton Hollowing tools?

Cutting Edge in Texas appears to be out-of-stock. Spoke to someone
named "Bob" there.

Also looking for the 5/8 or 3/4 Hook Tool bit to fit in my Shear
Scraper handle...

Any leads or links would be helpful and appreciated!

thanks,
-j
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Craft Supplies would have them, and some of the Woodcraft stores carry
them, and some can order them. The smaller ones work excellently in
the articulated arm hollowing systems.
robo hippy

JoanD'arcRoast wrote:
Cutting Edge in Texas appears to be out-of-stock. Spoke to someone
named "Bob" there.

Also looking for the 5/8 or 3/4 Hook Tool bit to fit in my Shear
Scraper handle...

Any leads or links would be helpful and appreciated!

thanks,
-j

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article 020720081355317169%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone. ca, Dave
Balderstone wrote:

In article ,
JoanD'arcRoast wrote:

Cutting Edge in Texas appears to be out-of-stock. Spoke to someone
named "Bob" there.

Also looking for the 5/8 or 3/4 Hook Tool bit to fit in my Shear
Scraper handle...

Any leads or links would be helpful and appreciated!

thanks,
-j

leevalley.com has them.

Thanks, I'll look there. "Bob" said Kelton was "going out of business".
Can anyone confirm that statement?

-j
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article ,
JoanD'arcRoast wrote:

In article 020720081355317169%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone. ca, Dave
Balderstone wrote:

In article ,
JoanD'arcRoast wrote:

Cutting Edge in Texas appears to be out-of-stock. Spoke to someone
named "Bob" there.

Also looking for the 5/8 or 3/4 Hook Tool bit to fit in my Shear
Scraper handle...

Any leads or links would be helpful and appreciated!

thanks,
-j

leevalley.com has them.

Thanks, I'll look there. "Bob" said Kelton was "going out of business".
Can anyone confirm that statement?

-j

If you are saying Bob works at Lee valley, wouldn't be the first time
they had the news early, also wouldn't get the first time they had a
rumor. Craft Supplies USA still looks to have a full listing of tools,
and the Kelton home page shows no sign of them closing

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

leevalley.com has them.

Thanks, I'll look there. "Bob" said Kelton was "going out of business".
Can anyone confirm that statement?

-j

Huh? Kelton was at AAW Symposium in Richmond. Had a nice booth with
lots of stuff, including some new items.

I have his mini-hollowers and love them, use them all the time.

Hollowing tools GDStutts Woodturning 7 January 1st 08 06:53 AM
hollowing tools moggy Woodturning 2 February 28th 06 07:52 AM
Hollowing tools [email protected] Woodturning 11 October 8th 05 03:24 PM
Kelton Hollowing tools Sharpening? harryc Woodturning 1 December 27th 04 03:09 AM
TOOLS! Great Holiday Gifts, selling a shop full of tools (AUBURN, WA pickup only): fred Woodworking 1 December 21st 04 07:25 AM