DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone know of anybody still selling Kelton Hollowing tools? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/254464-anyone-know-anybody-still-selling-kelton-hollowing-tools.html)

JoanD'arcRoast July 1st 08 03:31 AM

Anyone know of anybody still selling Kelton Hollowing tools?

Cutting Edge in Texas appears to be out-of-stock. Spoke to someone
named "Bob" there.

Also looking for the 5/8 or 3/4 Hook Tool bit to fit in my Shear
Scraper handle...

Any leads or links would be helpful and appreciated!

thanks,
-j

robo hippy July 1st 08 04:47 AM

Anyone know of anybody still selling Kelton Hollowing tools?

Craft Supplies would have them, and some of the Woodcraft stores carry
them, and some can order them. The smaller ones work excellently in
the articulated arm hollowing systems.
robo hippy

JoanD'arcRoast July 4th 08 05:48 AM

Anyone know of anybody still selling Kelton Hollowing tools?

In article 020720081355317169%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone. ca, Dave
Balderstone wrote:

In article ,
JoanD'arcRoast wrote:

Cutting Edge in Texas appears to be out-of-stock. Spoke to someone
named "Bob" there.

Also looking for the 5/8 or 3/4 Hook Tool bit to fit in my Shear
Scraper handle...

Any leads or links would be helpful and appreciated!

thanks,
-j

leevalley.com has them.

Thanks, I'll look there. "Bob" said Kelton was "going out of business".
Can anyone confirm that statement?

-j

Ralph E Lindberg July 4th 08 03:32 PM

JoanD'arcRoast wrote:

In article 020720081355317169%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone. ca, Dave
Balderstone wrote:

In article ,
JoanD'arcRoast wrote:

Cutting Edge in Texas appears to be out-of-stock. Spoke to someone
named "Bob" there.

Also looking for the 5/8 or 3/4 Hook Tool bit to fit in my Shear
Scraper handle...

Any leads or links would be helpful and appreciated!

thanks,
-j

leevalley.com has them.

Thanks, I'll look there. "Bob" said Kelton was "going out of business".
Can anyone confirm that statement?

-j

If you are saying Bob works at Lee valley, wouldn't be the first time
they had the news early, also wouldn't get the first time they had a
rumor. Craft Supplies USA still looks to have a full listing of tools,
and the Kelton home page shows no sign of them closing

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv

SmPeLlIiNsTsEaR(at)truffulsDOTcom July 4th 08 03:56 PM

Anyone know of anybody still selling Kelton Hollowing tools?

leevalley.com has them.

Thanks, I'll look there. "Bob" said Kelton was "going out of business".
Can anyone confirm that statement?

-j

Huh? Kelton was at AAW Symposium in Richmond. Had a nice booth with
lots of stuff, including some new items.

I have his mini-hollowers and love them, use them all the time.