PDA

View Full Version : Woodturning

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

  1. OT, but someone here will know about paint.
  2. Mystery Wood
  3. Thanks for responses
  4. hot melt glue?
  5. Brilliant Idea or Dumb Idea
  6. And things were going so well.
  7. How remove hot glue residue?
  8. I will not be demonstrating this year at The Woodworking Shows...
  9. First attempts at faceplate turning
  10. Work in Progress 3
  11. Wood is turned green?
  12. Semi-OT - Nothing turned but a master woodworkers site
  13. 3 phase speed control
  14. Green Willow Fence
  15. Dmitriy
  16. is latex paint sufficient to seal green wood?
  17. Web Site Work in Progress
  18. Bob Kennedy's new burl address in central oregon?
  19. Modified caliper for bowl bottoms
  20. Oland Tool: for Robo Hippy
  21. wep page
  22. What Is It About Pith?
  23. California pepper tree - experience?
  24. An Alternative to LDD or Maybe Pentacryl (sp?) to Seal Ends?
  25. net source for decorative punches?
  26. Another starter's topic - best starter video
  27. Where do you start?
  28. Goncalco Alves Bowl
  29. New lathe.. and I actually TURNED something
  30. Full sized or Midi / Mini tools for 5" x 3/8" spindles?
  31. Termite hollowing Tool
  32. Drying Holm Oak (aka Evergreen)
  33. Musing about a collaborative effort.
  34. Web Site
  35. Drilling Spam
  36. guide sleeves, polit bit, core bit, core lifter, core barrel, TUDEX, ODEX, DTH hammer, drilling
  37. Underground, quarrying, mining, air-leg, jack-leg, hand-held rock drills, button bit, drag bits,drill rod, drill tube, drill bit, core bit, core barrel, diamonde core bit, DTH hammer, taper rod, integral drill rod, taper bit, rock drilling tools
  38. Drill tube, drill rod, drill bit, rock bit, reamer and DTH hammer
  39. Shop Rentals in San Diego
  40. Down the hole hammer drilling and top hammer drilling equipment
  41. Drill tube, drill rod, drill bit, rock bit, reamer and DTH hammer
  42. New DVD - Beyond the Basic Bowl - Shameless Ad
  43. Essay type posts.
  44. One Procedure for Making a "Turned Box" (lidded vessel) in a.b.p.w.
  45. Button bit, cross bit, chisel bit, diamond core bit and reaming shell
  46. Shank adapter and couple sleeves
  47. Linden or basswood tree for bowls
  48. how to use a bandsaw
  49. Guidance needed: jet 1014 vs 1014VS+Nova Chuck
  50. Ebonizing Rust Stain
  51. Finishing Yellow Cedar
  52. 1-1/4 x 8 nc nuts
  53. what do you think about the P&N tools from the south pacific??
  54. Powermatic Spindle
  55. Top hammer drilling equipment-extension rod, drill bit, rock drills
  56. thread bit, tapered bit, diamond core bit, core barrel, shank adaptors
  57. I need a hard strong wood thats easy to find!
  58. newbie needs a few lessons
  59. Discussion Forum for Woodworkers with a Disability
  60. New tool, lots of questions.
  61. Gallery
  62. Spotting the wild mentor. Long musing about a few I've seen.
  63. Dust extraction
  64. Tools good and bad.
  65. Inlays
  66. Question on wood
  67. Drill pipe, drill rod, drill bit, rock bit, reamer and DTH hammer
  68. newbie: pen making advice
  69. Web site update
  70. Identifiying lathe I suck at posting
  71. Lathe identification trying again
  72. Lathe Identification
  73. Re: wangsbin - spam
  74. posting pictures to identify my lathe
  75. reaming drill tools, core barrel, core bit, drill rod
  76. furnace bit, furnace rod, drill rod
  77. striking bar, paving tools, underground mining equipment
  78. rock drills--hand-held, air-leg, internal combustion, motor driven
  79. DTH(Down the hole hammer) drilling and top hammer drilling equipment
  80. Drilling Equipments and Rock Drilling Tools
  81. Button bit, cross bit, chisel bit, diamond core bit and reaming shell
  82. Rock drilling tools--quarrying, mining, water well drilling equipment
  83. Shank adaptor and couple sleeves
  84. Jet 1442--my last lathe?
  85. Web Site Update
  86. grinder at Woodcraft onsale this month - any good???
  87. Home made lathe - part search
  88. rock drilling tools--rock drills, mining equipment, quarrying tools, top hammer
  89. Rock drilling tools--quarrying, mining, water well drilling equipment
  90. Drag bit, button bit, cross bit, diamond core bit, core barrel
  91. rock drilling tools--rock drills, mining equipment, quarrying tools, top hammer
  92. rock drilling tools--rock drills, mining equipment, quarrying tools, top hammer
  93. Rock drilling tools--quarrying, mining, water well drilling equipment
  94. DTH(Down the hole hammer) drilling and top hammer drilling equipment
  95. DTH hammer and ODEX drilling equipment
  96. DTH hammer and ODEX drilling equipment
  97. Button bit, cross bit, chisel bit, diamond core bit and reaming shell
  98. Drill pipe, drill rod, drill bit, rock bit, reamer and DTH hammer
  99. Drilling Equipments and Rock Drilling Tools
  100. Top hammer drilling equipment-extension rod, drill bit, rock drills
  101. DTH(Down the hole hammer) drilling and top hammer drilling equipment
  102. Down the hole hammer drilling and top hammer drilling equipment
  103. Old musings morphed into a rant. (pith left in & bottom unfinished)
  104. Al-Ko Kober hdm 850
  105. Visit updated segmented woodturning website
  106. Tree name wanted in Florida
  107. salvaging a favorite tree
  108. Using glue /water soup on punky wood
  109. FS: Delta 1442 lathe
  110. obsolete metabo 3 wheel bandsaw model without a motor
  111. CET Tools
  112. How to become a millionar
  113. aaarrrghh - speaking of stupid mistakes
  114. Old Tail stock?
  115. Musing about the other FAQ list (frequently argued questions)
  116. John Berkeley (a UK top turner and demonstrator) - new site and shop
  117. I need some lathe measurements
  118. GREAT OPPORTUNITY OF BUSINESS IN INTERNET!!
  119. Novice chainsaw questions.
  120. Woodturning Mags - free or at cost of postage. Anyone??
  121. Bowl Finishes/Food Safe
  122. FA: DC motor controller, new in box
  123. Suggested price on a Delta 46-700 lathe
  124. Musing about toppings. Not all are tasty.
  125. attaching a label to a turning
  126. Craftsman 15" Variable speed maintenance
  127. Hunter tool, how can I buy this online?
  128. comments skew posted wrong NG
  129. vaccum chuck plans
  130. spiral bowl directions
  131. Steady Rest for a 10" lathe
  132. Boycott Gettysburg
  133. Re: Atlas 101.27430 Craftsman Lathe info
  134. Woodwork: Stuart Mortimer
  135. Musing about my workshop
  136. Woodturning shavings. Uses?
  137. Sandblaster
  138. Turned "Boxes" Gifts
  139. Moding / upgrading my JET Mini
  140. Musing about the expected weight of a turned vessel
  141. suggested weight for a lathe that has a 30" diam capacity
  142. What to do with Burl
  143. Shopsmith adapter for Oneway 4 jaw chuck
  144. New Blog
  145. Powermatic 4224 spindle rotation in reverse order???
  146. Musing about obnoxious threads
  147. Personalised Invitations
  148. If it's turned wood somebody will want it.
  149. Re: Roy Hauer Posing as Larry Blanchard of TFM
  150. Re: Roy Hauer Posing as Larry Blanchard of TFM
  151. Oak-killing pathogen appears in Indiana
  152. Penn State Chucks
  153. Jacobs chuck
  154. tool cabinet pics
  155. Musing about interior decorators, (don't blame me, it's the heat)
  156. My new knife holder (for when I go car camping)
  157. Resource for Grooved Belts
  158. Musing about the archives. (very long, but good for the Zzzz's)
  159. sharpening chisels
  160. For sale: Laser Engraver 45Watts
  161. Maple and "Burny Beans"
  162. Pegs, Pulls and Practice
  163. Finish for Perfume aerosol
  164. Powermatic 3520a/3520b
  165. Vega 2600 Bowl Lathe FS
  166. wanna see something big?
  167. Mgurure - where does it come from?
  168. Sanding is like smoking cigars
  169. Delta Rant
  170. JAMES M. PRENDERGAST?? NOVA LATHE FOR SALE
  171. help identifying wood
  172. Woodturning show on PBS
  173. Help: Sears Lathe Belt Drive Slippage
  174. FS: Nova 3000
  175. For whom the lathes turn. Musing about selling wood turnings.
  176. Shellac flakes supplier
  177. Imagine You've Neer Seen A Lathe
  178. Buy Lenox Bandsaw Blades online, enjoy $1.25 shipping per blade.
  179. Accryllic Chevrons
  180. Jet mini lathe hot motor
  181. Mess, disorder and sloth. Joy or heartache?
  182. New England Wood Sources
  183. Mole Hill Turnery
  184. Pictures. To post or not to post. Musing about the option.
  185. Identifying Wood
  186. Identifying Wood !!!!
  187. duck call
  188. A long tedious musing with a wobbly tip for turners
  189. Jet Mini or Myford ML8...
  190. Musing about shop made handles for store bought turning tools
  191. making maple plywood from veneer, using plastic resin glue...blanksto turn step pulleys
  192. HOMEMADE DUST EXTRACTOR
  193. Double charged by Travelocity and Galt Hotel in Louisville -- becareful -- long
  194. Shopmate sabre-lathe 2610T0
  195. dust collection attachment
  196. A ball bearing revolving center with a single testicle
  197. What say ye...
  198. Grinder Tune-Up
  199. Link Belt for VS Jet
  200. band saw riser
  201. Woodfast Upgrade
  202. Low priced sanding supplies
  203. Is there an easier way to rough out interior endgrain?
  204. Musings of an 'artist' in his 'studio' on a rainy day in Florida
  205. Three pen-turning questions from a newbie
  206. How to saw logs for woodturning
  207. Set screws
  208. The mulberry wood
  209. Belt changing on an old lathe
  210. Sanding Disks
  211. Shoe polish paste
  212. Elm for food use
  213. Which Circle Shear?
  214. Long musing about the restraints of turning wood on a lathe
  215. hi
  216. dust collection
  217. poly v motor belt mentioned in some previous post
  218. Wadkin bursgreen
  219. Canada Day
  220. website development, web designing, search engine optimization, and website promotion at affordable prices.
  221. Child profile in a candlestick
  222. Holly stains
  223. Roughing gouge
  224. burning wood
  225. In search of a BETTER pen press
  226. woodturned desk tidy
  227. opinions of Benjamins Best chisels?
  228. Re: Barrel pond gone stagnant
  229. wolverine vari-grind jig question
  230. Laser engraver referral, please
  231. wood chuck jaws
  232. glueing drinking cups
  233. Restoring bowl dovetails
  234. Wood lathe accessories company
  235. how to align a craftsman mono tube lathe
  236. Glorified firewood
  237. Question about wood & fungus/mold
  238. Mulberry wood
  239. Very Newbie Question
  240. one more question
  241. small lathe
  242. Manzanita for sale
  243. Did Anyone Attend the Utah Woodturning Symposium
  244. Turning & carving
  245. Unwanted Black Walnut trees
  246. ideas for making a casing for a japanese ryoba saw
  247. Chuck & Lathe for Sale
  248. Only 368 posts so I'll Muse about bull****
  249. Tru-Grind sharpening system
  250. Oliver Lathe on Phila CL