Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default net source for decorative punches?

Other than the Woodcraft set of small punches, does anyone know of a net
source for larger (at least 0.5 in.) individual punches for wood and
soft metals. Trees, fouled anchors, stars, hearts, etc., not
woodcarver's eyes, background dots or letters & numbers. TIA

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Arch" wrote in message
Other than the Woodcraft set of small punches, does anyone know of a net
source for larger (at least 0.5 in.) individual punches for

Tandy's web site. These are for leather, but I believe they are what you are
looking for.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hello Arch,

I just received my Lee Valley catalogue and there was a set of
decorative punches in it.