Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch

Default Canada Day

I'll raise a glass to Canada Day. It is a good time to acknowledge with
much appreciation, all you Canadian turners on RCW.

Celebrate a great day, good friends.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph Fedorak

Arch wrote:

I'll raise a glass to Canada Day. It is a good time to acknowledge with
much appreciation, all you Canadian turners on RCW.

Celebrate a great day, good friends.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Thanks Arch and a happy 4th to you.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
M.J.

"Ralph Fedorak" wrote in message
Arch wrote:

I'll raise a glass to Canada Day. It is a good time to acknowledge with
much appreciation, all you Canadian turners on RCW. Celebrate a great
day, good friends.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Thanks Arch and a happy 4th to you.

I think Arch is a LOT older than that Ralph..........:-)
--

Regards,
M.J. (Mike) Orr

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Owen Lawrence

newsoGpg.114533$IK3.14@pd7tw1no...

Arch wrote:

I'll raise a glass to Canada Day. It is a good time to acknowledge with
much appreciation, all you Canadian turners on RCW. Celebrate a great
day, good friends.

Turn to Safety, Arch Fortiter

Thanks Arch and a happy 4th to you.

I think Arch is a LOT older than that Ralph..........:-)

I think he was referring to the number of glasses he was raising...

- Owen -