Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Web Site Update

Hi folks. I have made some changes to the web page, mostly cosmetic, and
would value your opinions on it. Thanks.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote:

Hi folks. I have made some changes to the web page, mostly cosmetic, and
would value your opinions on it. Thanks.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

Very nice. Seems easier on my eyes. Thanks, Darrell.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

thanks Lobby. that is the sort of feedback I am loking for. My wife said I
should change the layout :-)

--

______
God bless and safe turning
"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"Darrell Feltmate" wrote:

Hi folks. I have made some changes to the web page, mostly cosmetic, and
would value your opinions on it. Thanks.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

Very nice. Seems easier on my eyes. Thanks, Darrell.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Thanks Kevin
one of the things I have started to do and need to finish soon, is to
rewrite the sharpening page. As I mentioned in my blog,
http://roundopinions.blogspot.com , I did a woodturning demo at the local
Provincial Exhibition. Time after time I was asked about sharpening. As I
sharpened my tools and offered to sharpen others' people were amazed.
Sharpening is still the bugbear of many turners.

--

______
God bless and safe turning

Craft site Michael Woodturning 5 April 24th 05 07:37 PM
The Best Woodworking Web Site? Unisaw A100 Woodworking 18 March 6th 05 11:09 PM
Arts and Crafts Site CraftIT Woodturning 0 November 12th 04 03:24 PM
Web Site Update - Dovetails & Mortising Jeff Gorman Woodworking 3 September 10th 03 11:21 AM
finding buyer's agent after first look at a house Dan Home Ownership 21 August 23rd 03 02:59 PM