Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default wep page

Hi all
I have started a new page at the web site, work in progress. Too often I
start a piece and have no time to finish it so it remains on the lathe unitl
I do. This one is a hoot; far more air than wood. You can chase the page
under "what's new" or "work in progress" or just go to
http://aroundthewoods.com/bigwing01.html

I have also finished the photos and videos for the sharpening page and I
hope to get it rewritten soon.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 13:35:44 GMT, "Darrell Feltmate"
wrote:

Hi all
I have started a new page at the web site, work in progress. Too often I
start a piece and have no time to finish it so it remains on the lathe unitl
I do. This one is a hoot; far more air than wood. You can chase the page
under "what's new" or "work in progress" or just go to
http://aroundthewoods.com/bigwing01.html

I have also finished the photos and videos for the sharpening page and I
hope to get it rewritten soon.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

Nice wing, Darrell...
Lucky for me I just got a new wep browser to look at it in! *g*

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

great minds think alike - I turned a walnut log, about 12 inches in
diameter, about 26 inches long the same way - I make two things out of such
wood - "sushi platter" shapes, and bowls with wings - I think this time it's
"bowl with wing" --- and worm holes...

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote in message
Hi all
I have started a new page at the web site, work in progress. Too often I
start a piece and have no time to finish it so it remains on the lathe
unitl
I do. This one is a hoot; far more air than wood. You can chase the page
under "what's new" or "work in progress" or just go to
http://aroundthewoods.com/bigwing01.html

I have also finished the photos and videos for the sharpening page and I
hope to get it rewritten soon.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate