Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default FS: Delta 1442 lathe

I inadvertently posted this on ABPW. Just got a new Nova lathe and am
selling my 14 inch Delta. It is in excellent condition, has a link belt,
extra faceplates and will include three spindle adapters for Nova
chucks. Asking $400. This sucker is too heavy to ship.

Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

A man's got to know his limitations.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Delta 1442 lathe

Gerald,
I would like to see some pics of the lathe. I tried sending you an email
but it was rejected by your service. you can send the pics to rspivey3 at
bellsouth dot net. I'm in Vidalia, Ga. Thanks
Rick

"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
I inadvertently posted this on ABPW. Just got a new Nova lathe and am
selling my 14 inch Delta. It is in excellent condition, has a link belt,
extra faceplates and will include three spindle adapters for Nova chucks.
Asking $400. This sucker is too heavy to ship.

Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

A man's got to know his limitations.

News==----