Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Gallery

I added a couple of pages of bowls to my gallery on the site.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote:

I added a couple of pages of bowls to my gallery on the site.

I don't recall whether or not you had links to larger gallery images before
now, but they are great. I rough measured one bowl at 2x life size on my
monitor. There's a scratch near the rim. )
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Lobby,
Thanks. I will hunt for which one. That is an oops!
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com
"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"Darrell Feltmate" wrote:

I added a couple of pages of bowls to my gallery on the site.

I don't recall whether or not you had links to larger gallery images

before
now, but they are great. I rough measured one bowl at 2x life size on my
monitor. There's a scratch near the rim. )

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote:

Lobby,
Thanks. I will hunt for which one. That is an oops!

Joke Darrell. Joke. They all look great.

______
"Darrell Feltmate" wrote:

I added a couple of pages of bowls to my gallery on the site.

I don't recall whether or not you had links to larger gallery images

before
now, but they are great. I rough measured one bowl at 2x life size on
my monitor. There's a scratch near the rim. )

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Darrell Feltmate wrote:
I added a couple of pages of bowls to my gallery on the site.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

How did you do the textured band on the black cherry bowl?

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

A man's got to know his limitations.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Gerald
I have an explanation of making the banding tool on the site under making a
tool, then the detailing tool. Hang on. Here it is
http://aroundthewoods.com/detail.shtml I will fix up a page on using the
tool later, although there is not much to it.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com
"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
Darrell Feltmate wrote:
I added a couple of pages of bowls to my gallery on the site.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

How did you do the textured band on the black cherry bowl?

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

A man's got to know his limitations.