truce

Default Trouble with Fridgidaire Gallery Dryer

So my dryer started acting up today. It will spin up, but
not for long (according to the wife). In any case, when I
spin the drum by hand it is difficult to do. Feeling around
the edge of the drum, I can feel where the top gasket seems
to be rubbing, though I am not sure if it is in a different
position than the bottom glide. Here is the link to the
diagram that seems to match what I feel.

http://www.applianceaid.com/wwf-howto.html#apart

When I spin the drum, I feel resistance at a certain position.
I am not sure I understand why so my first thought is that
there is something else wrong, perhaps the drum bearing?

I am looking for what the best course of action is.
For reference it is a Fridgidaire Gallery #FSG748GFS1

Thanks

Dryer too hot in back Vinnie Boombotts Home Repair 6 October 13th 05 01:49 PM
fridgidaire gallery range [email protected] Home Repair 2 September 22nd 05 12:35 PM
dryer vent location John Home Repair 7 June 14th 05 04:31 AM
Green wire on Dryer? Duncan Tuna Home Repair 4 April 25th 05 11:40 AM
Can I plug my 230V compressor (NEMA 6-20P) into a dryer (NEMA 10-30R) receptacle? Martin Mickston Home Ownership 1 October 25th 04 04:17 PM