DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gallery (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/173901-gallery.html)

Darrell Feltmate August 27th 06 02:21 AM

Gallery

I added a couple of pages of bowls to my gallery on the site.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

Lobby Dosser August 27th 06 09:01 AM

Gallery

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote:

I added a couple of pages of bowls to my gallery on the site.

I don't recall whether or not you had links to larger gallery images before
now, but they are great. I rough measured one bowl at 2x life size on my
monitor. There's a scratch near the rim. :o)

Darrell Feltmate August 27th 06 12:06 PM

Gallery

Lobby,
Thanks. I will hunt for which one. That is an oops!
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

Lobby Dosser August 28th 06 05:44 AM

Gallery

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote:

Lobby,
Thanks. I will hunt for which one. That is an oops!

Joke Darrell. Joke. They all look great.

______

Gerald Ross August 28th 06 09:30 AM

Gallery

Darrell Feltmate wrote:
I added a couple of pages of bowls to my gallery on the site.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

How did you do the textured band on the black cherry bowl?

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

A man's got to know his limitations.

Darrell Feltmate August 28th 06 11:55 AM

Gallery

Gerald
I have an explanation of making the banding tool on the site under making a
tool, then the detailing tool. Hang on. Here it is
http://aroundthewoods.com/detail.shtml I will fix up a page on using the
tool later, although there is not much to it.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com
"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
Darrell Feltmate wrote:
I added a couple of pages of bowls to my gallery on the site.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

How did you do the textured band on the black cherry bowl?

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

A man's got to know his limitations.