Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Woodwork: Stuart Mortimer

For those who are interested in seeing some more of Stuart Mortimer's work,
above and beyond what appeared in the October 2006 issue of Woodwork
magazine, I've posted some photos to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Stuart Mortimer was in the US back in June and came to my club, The
Kaatskill Woodturners Association (in the mid-Hudson Valley of NY). KWA is a
SIG of the Northeastern Woodworkers Association. I'm treasurer of KWA and
the NWA Mid-Hudson Chapter.

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning

Don't want to jump in un-necessarily here, but Stuart is a close
personal friend and we have a number of his pieces in our small
personal collection and have managed to save a few pieces before they
went over the pond! From memory we have 9-10 or so.

This is not an advert for a paysite (I make nothing from it) - we just
share our collection in this manner.

Jonathon

The Daniel Collection
http://www.thedanielcollcetion.com

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning

Jonathon,
I think you had a typo.
The URL should have been:
http://www.thedanielcollection.com/

Matt

"The Daniel Collection" wrote in message
ups.com...
Don't want to jump in un-necessarily here, but Stuart is a close
personal friend and we have a number of his pieces in our small
personal collection and have managed to save a few pieces before they
went over the pond! From memory we have 9-10 or so.

This is not an advert for a paysite (I make nothing from it) - we just
share our collection in this manner.

Jonathon

The Daniel Collection
http://www.thedanielcollcetion.com

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning

Matt

Thanks for the correction - you would think I would at least be able to
type the URL to my own website!!!

Anyway - I hope you like the pictures of Stuart's pieces.

Jonathon

http://www.thedanielcollection.com (== checked this time!!)