Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Woodturning Mags - free or at cost of postage. Anyone??

I have quite a number of these mags going back over the last 3-4 years
(at a guess).

Before these get thrown out - does anyone want them (free - but you
are going to have to collect or pay postage)?

Based in Kent, UK

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Tom Tom is offline

"The Daniel Collection" wrote in message
ps.com...
I have quite a number of these mags going back over the last 3-4 years
(at a guess).

Before these get thrown out - does anyone want them (free - but you
are going to have to collect or pay postage)?

Based in Kent, UK

hold on to them I'll be on the next boat over.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hi Jonathan

I'm sure some of the turning clubs would love to have them, then the
members can lend and peruse them, our wood turner group has magazines
that members can borrow for a small token.
Cuts down on the cost for members and brings in a small amount of cash
for the club.

http://homepage.mac.com/l.vanderloo/PhotoAlbum28.html

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo