DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Woodturning Mags - free or at cost of postage. Anyone?? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/172282-woodturning-mags-free-cost-postage-anyone.html)

The Daniel Collection August 12th 06 08:45 PM

Woodturning Mags - free or at cost of postage. Anyone??

I have quite a number of these mags going back over the last 3-4 years
(at a guess).

Before these get thrown out - does anyone want them (free - but you
are going to have to collect or pay postage)?

Based in Kent, UK

Tom August 12th 06 09:46 PM

Woodturning Mags - free or at cost of postage. Anyone??

"The Daniel Collection" wrote in message
ps.com...
I have quite a number of these mags going back over the last 3-4 years
(at a guess).

Before these get thrown out - does anyone want them (free - but you
are going to have to collect or pay postage)?

Based in Kent, UK

hold on to them I'll be on the next boat over.

[email protected] August 13th 06 12:30 AM

Woodturning Mags - free or at cost of postage. Anyone??

Hi Jonathan

I'm sure some of the turning clubs would love to have them, then the
members can lend and peruse them, our wood turner group has magazines
that members can borrow for a small token.
Cuts down on the cost for members and brings in a small amount of cash
for the club.

http://homepage.mac.com/l.vanderloo/PhotoAlbum28.html

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

bear August 25th 06 12:19 AM

Woodturning Mags - free or at cost of postage. Anyone??

I'm just getting started in learning to turn. I don't even have a lathe
yet. I would be very interested if I can afford the postage. How much
would it be?

Troy