Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Fred Holder

Default Did Anyone Attend the Utah Woodturning Symposium

Looks like the newsgroup is dead. Maybe people went to the Utah Woodturning
Symposium last weekend or are headed for the AAW Symposium next weekend. We had
a great time in Provo. The Craft Supplies USA Super Wednesday was great and so
was the symposium. The stuff in the Instant Gallery was even better than last
year.

Did any of you attend the Utah Woodturning Symposium last weekend? Did any of
you attend my demonstrations?

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lyndell Thompson

"Fred Holder" wrote in message
Looks like the newsgroup is dead. Maybe people went to the Utah
Woodturning
Symposium last weekend or are headed for the AAW Symposium next weekend.
We had
a great time in Provo. The Craft Supplies USA Super Wednesday was great
and so
was the symposium. The stuff in the Instant Gallery was even better than
last
year.

Did any of you attend the Utah Woodturning Symposium last weekend? Did any
of
you attend my demonstrations?

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com

Fred, I live across the river from Louisville and might try to get a moment
to visit the symposium. I work in refrigeration and it is 24/7 right now. I
also want to glance at Rude Osolnik's work if time permits. If you read ABPW
you will recall I dabble with turning baltic birch plywood, albeit on a much
lower level than Rude. Will you be there?........might try to look you up.
Lyndell

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Fred Holder

Hello Lyndell,

No, I will not be at the AAW Symposium. A week away to Provo is about all my
publishing schedule can handle in a single month. Whether you sign up for the
AAW Symposium, I suggest you try to visit the trade show and the Instant
Gallery, I believe that both are open to the public. The Instant Gallery will be
something to see.

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com

In article et, Lyndell