Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Deft Versus Mylands Sanding Sealer

Has anyone used/compared deft sanding sealer to mylands sanding sealer? I
have liked other deft products just curious if anyone has compared. I was
planning to get some mylands sanding sealer but I saw a sale at woodcraft on
the defts. Thanks, John Gbur.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Jul 29, 1:45*pm, "John Gbur" wrote:
Has anyone used/compared deft sanding sealer to mylands sanding sealer? *I
have liked other deft products just curious if anyone has compared. *I was
planning to get some mylands sanding sealer but I saw a sale at woodcraft on
the defts. *Thanks, *John Gbur.

I have used both and both worked well. I do use mostly the deft, which
is carried in a store near me.
I not sure there is much difference , at least in my experience.

Randy
http://nokeswoodworks.com

Sanding Sealer Millan UK diy 3 July 21st 07 03:01 PM
why sanding sealer? trs80 Woodworking 7 November 2nd 06 09:35 PM
Sanding sealer Don Dando Woodworking 2 November 1st 06 07:28 PM
DEFT: Betwen coats - Sanding? Steel wool? Synthetic Abrasives? [email protected] Woodworking 9 August 16th 05 06:48 PM
Q Re Sanding Sealer Oscar Woodworking 4 April 13th 04 10:06 PM