DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Deft Versus Mylands Sanding Sealer (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/256747-deft-versus-mylands-sanding-sealer.html)

John Gbur July 29th 08 07:45 PM

Deft Versus Mylands Sanding Sealer

Has anyone used/compared deft sanding sealer to mylands sanding sealer? I
have liked other deft products just curious if anyone has compared. I was
planning to get some mylands sanding sealer but I saw a sale at woodcraft on
the defts. Thanks, John Gbur.

randyswoodshoop July 29th 08 11:30 PM

On Jul 29, 1:45*pm, "John Gbur" wrote:
Has anyone used/compared deft sanding sealer to mylands sanding sealer? *I
have liked other deft products just curious if anyone has compared. *I was
planning to get some mylands sanding sealer but I saw a sale at woodcraft on
the defts. *Thanks, *John Gbur.

I have used both and both worked well. I do use mostly the deft, which
is carried in a store near me.
I not sure there is much difference , at least in my experience.

Randy
http://nokeswoodworks.com