Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Compendium of Hollowing Systems

Been having problems posting to usenet newsgroups. Hopefuly this one will
get through

http://www.svwoodturners.org/Handout...ngSystems1.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

sorry Charlie. Link get the dreaded "404 error"

--
Patrick Fischer
Olalla, WA

"charlie b" wrote in message
Been having problems posting to usenet newsgroups. Hopefuly this one will
get through

http://www.svwoodturners.org/Handout...ngSystems1.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Apr 8, 10:09 pm, "Patrick" pfischerATATATATWavecable.com wrote:
sorry Charlie. Link get the dreaded "404 error"

Copy and paste, and then add an 'l' (little L) to the URL. It worked
when I did that.
Tom Weber in Merritt Island, Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Apr 8, 7:46 pm, charlie b wrote:
Been having problems posting to usenet newsgroups. Hopefuly this one will
get through

http://www.svwoodturners.org/Handout...HollowingSyste...

Charlie - having trouble with the wrap.

There are a lot of good compacting programs for long addresses, and my
favorite of the day is http://tinyurl.com

Just paste the address in and it will put it into your memory and you
can paste the resulting compacted link in by pressing the letters
Crtl and V simultaneously.

Been using it for about three years now, and I haven't gotten any
spam, malware, spyware or nasties from it, nor has anyone that clicked
on the compacted links.

Robert
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In message , charlie b
writes
Been having problems posting to usenet newsgroups. Hopefuly this one will
get through

http://www.svwoodturners.org/Handout...ngSystems1.htm

Hi Charlie
very interesting article, I think I may be getting my deep hollowing
equipment from the US at this rate.

Here is a link to a system in the UK, not as complex as some of yours,
but you might need a bottle of drink after you convert the price to US$
just multiply what you see by 2 !

http://www.poolewood.co.uk/cgi-bin/s...p%3a%2f%2fwww%
2epoolewood%2eco%2euk%2facatalog%2fDeep_Hollowing_ Tool_Rest%2ehtml&WD=hol
lowing&PN=Dave_Reeks_Hollowing_Tool%2ehtml%23aDRHT 30#aDRHT30
--
John