Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Wood glue for wood turning.

Hi, this is Vando Garcia with Gluestore.com.

Please go to gluestore.com to order for our Wood Glue products. They
are perfect for all wood working applications.

Thank you for your time!

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

wrote in message
Hi, this is Vando Garcia with Gluestore.com.

Please go to gluestore.com to order for our Wood Glue products. They
are perfect for all wood working applications.

Thank you for your time!

Actually, he's not spamming. The charter for this group specifically
allows on-topic advertisements as long as they don't exceed once every
two weeks.

When the group was created it was discussed, the idea being that those
businesses that are of interest to turners are permitted, and even
encouraged to let turners know of their existence.

They have to compete on their merits of course - I have no idea if
gluestore.com is an advisable place to do business or not. But it's
worth taking a look at any rate...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller