Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default PING: Arch

Been thinking about you, buddy. Are you OK down there in FL? Looks
like you guys are taking a real bath down there... no pun intended.

Long time no see. Pipe in a let us know you are OK.

OK?

Robert
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hi Robert,
All ok here. Couldn't find a cheap second hand ark and had no Gopherwood
stash to build my own so just stayed inside and did nothing which I'm an
expert at. We had some standing water outside, but it has dried out and
no damage. Thanks for asking, Bet there's some here who wish you'd let
sleeping dogs lie.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Arch" wrote: (clip) Bet there's some here who wish you'd let
sleeping dogs lie. (clip)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No, we'd rather you tell the truth. ;-)))

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Arch - Glad to hear all is well down there is not-so sunny FL. We
have had a lot of water as well with Dolly, but we were spared this
time. Our neighbors to the south were creamed a month ago when Dolly
hit, , about the same as you guys are getting now.

One area got over a foot in just a 24 hours, and the damage was
devastating. And when it continued to rain for another week - 10
days, some areas has as much as 4 feet of water in the street.

Anyway, got to thinking about you when I saw all the nasty rain, and
the bizarre behavior of stpr, landing, going away, then landing, then
goinging ways, etc.,

Glad you and yours are OK.

Robert

PING Arch George Woodturning 6 April 22nd 05 07:05 PM
Where's Arch ? John Coulombe Woodturning 0 October 10th 04 02:21 AM
Hey Arch Ghodges2 Woodturning 2 September 27th 04 01:04 AM
Ping Arch Henry Woodturning 1 September 10th 04 03:32 PM
PING: Arch Victor Radin Woodturning 3 January 17th 04 06:15 PM