Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default fa - faceplate for a really small lathe?

looks to me like a little faceplate, but for what? one of those harbor
freight tabletop lathes? anyone recognize it? If it fits something you
have, I'm sure it won't go very dearly - I certainly don't need it.

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

wil lia m_b_n obl e at msn daught com

New small lathe? Which one? Gerry[_2_] Metalworking 6 January 19th 08 01:36 PM
small lathe spikedriver Woodturning 6 June 26th 06 05:31 AM
WANTED/WTB: Lathe headstock, CNC lathe, small lathe, ... [email protected] Metalworking 4 May 27th 06 04:18 PM
Supply Keystone Jack Faceplate,modular faceplate,RJ45 Faceplate,Single Gang Faceplate,double gang faceplate,avaya faceplate,amp faceplate,icc faceplate,cat5e faceplate,network faceplate,angled faceplate [email protected] Woodturning 1 April 23rd 06 10:09 PM
truing up faceplate on metal lathe Nick Metalworking 9 May 25th 05 01:24 PM