Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default I need motivation

My lathe has been disassembled and I have not turned for 2.5 years
since I moved to a ew house. Can somebody come help me get everything
set up again. What happened to this group since I left. Very few
posts recently.

God Bless,
Al Kyder
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Might be time to get the lathe out and make new
Couch feet or risers for the existing ones.
Somewhat simple disks, but with design as wanted.

Think hockey puck.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/