Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Announcing a new CD--Two Books in One

Hello All,

Just a brief post to announce that I have just created a DC-ROM called
"Two Books in One" which contains my new book, in PDF format, called
"The Turning Process" and my book, "Making the Chinese Ball or Five
Concentric Spheres". In addition, I've included a handout that I've
developed for my demonstrations on hand thread chasing, a promotion
brochure on More Woodturning and the books that I've written, and a
Table of Contents of all issues published to date for More Woodturning
(includes contents listing for 12 years of issues published). This
new CD-ROM totally in PDF format that requires Adobe Reader to read
them is selling for $14.95 including postage within the United States
and $17.25 including postage elsewhere in the World. I can accept
MasterCard, Visa, or PayPay mayments, as well as checks and cash. The
CD is ready to ship now.

The Turning Process is designed for beginning to intermediate turners.
The Chinese Ball Book is for experienced turners who would like to try
something challenging and very different from bowls and hollow forms.
You can get my mailing address or my e-mail address from my web site
if interested.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Sep 9, 6:49*pm, Fred Holder wrote:
[...]

If I could type I wouldn't mispell so many words. It is a DC-ROM and
mayments is payments.

Fred Holder
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Fred Holder skreiv:
[...]

Or could it be a CD-ROM...? :-)
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Fred Holder writes:

If I could type I wouldn't mispell so many words. It is a DC-ROM and
mayments is payments.

Isn't a DC-ROM the new digital format for the Superman/Batman comics? :-)

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:39:24 -0400, Maxwell Lol wrote:

Fred Holder writes:

If I could type I wouldn't mispell so many words. It is a DC-ROM and
mayments is payments.

Isn't a DC-ROM the new digital format for the Superman/Batman comics? :-)

OH! I thought Fred said DC ROB...
politics as usual..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Fred Holder writes:

If I could type I wouldn't mispell so many words. It is a DC-ROM and
mayments is payments.

Isn't a DC-ROM the new digital format for the Superman/Batman comics? :-)

OH! I thought Fred said DC ROB...
politics as usual..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Well it looks like I couldn't even get it right a second time. It
really is a CD-ROM and all of the contents are in PDF (portable
document format).

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Fred Holder writes:

Well it looks like I couldn't even get it right a second time. It
really is a CD-ROM and all of the contents are in PDF (portable
document format).

That's s'okay. We just like busting your chops. Done with a big smile.
My hats off to you for your publications. Gonna have the new ones on Amazon?
Get it Kindle ready. :-)
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Sep 10, 8:41*am, Maxwell Lol wrote:
Fred Holder writes:
Well it looks like I couldn't even get it right a second time. It
really is a CD-ROM and all of the contents are in PDF (portable
document format).

That's s'okay. We just like busting your chops. Done with a big smile.
My hats off to you for your publications. Gonna have the new ones on Amazon?
Get it Kindle ready. :-)

For the time being, I'm going to sell direct. I'm not sure I can
handle the large discount that Amazon.com would request. I've shipped
a few copes today and am ready to ship more if anyone is interested. I
do accept MasterCard,Visa, and PayPal. My address information is at my
web site.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

It is a CD-Rom or AC-Rom if not DC current :-)

Looks like you have fingers faster than a keyboard !

Martin
Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

Fred Holder wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Fred Holder schreef:
[...]

There might be some keys on your keyboard making trips in the night;-)

Gerard (Thanks for all splended info on your website, I like it a lot!)
http://woodarts4u.com/

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In message
,
Fred Holder writes
Fred Holder writes:
Well it looks like I couldn't even get it right a second time. It
really is a CD-ROM and all of the contents are in PDF (portable
document format).

That's s'okay. We just like busting your chops. Done with a big smile.
My hats off to you for your publications. Gonna have the new ones on Amazon?
Get it Kindle ready. :-)

For the time being, I'm going to sell direct. I'm not sure I can
handle the large discount that Amazon.com would request. I've shipped
a few copes today and am ready to ship more if anyone is interested. I
do accept MasterCard,Visa, and PayPal. My address information is at my
web site.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net

Fred

Have you considered a direct download option, to save on shipping,
printing and packing, or is the security a bit too complex ( never done
it).
I know there is probably the obvious concern of someone unscrupulous
putting the files on the web, but if as you say they are pdf, when they
get the disk, there is nothing stopping them either
--
John