Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bind Your Own Books - Even Hardcover Books

Successful Self-Published Author Shows How Anyone With A Computer And A
Printer Can Publish His/Her Own Trade Paperback Books At Home With
Amazing Results...Indistinguishable From Store-Bought Books...Including
A Laminated Cover or Hardcover... In 6 Easy Steps - Even If You Don't
Even Know How To Load Paper In Your Printer And Using FREE Software
http://bookbindingpuvo.blogspot.com/

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Smith

You CAN'T turn a laser printer into a short run press?

Opps! That must be the reason why I wasn'r able to to just that for
years. I guess an offset press is the way to go. Of course, I use a
laser to to the plates for that, too. Opps again. And a letterset
press? Opps! I guess you can't ust it also to do the plates for it,
too

Posted to rec.woodworking
R. Pierce Butler

"Dave Smith" wrote in news:1147068817.143812.44470
@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

You CAN'T turn a laser printer into a short run press?

Opps! That must be the reason why I wasn'r able to to just that for
years. I guess an offset press is the way to go. Of course, I use a
laser to to the plates for that, too. Opps again. And a letterset
press? Opps! I guess you can't ust it also to do the plates for it,
too

Please re-read my post. I never said you couldn't. I said you couldn't do it
economically and produce anything beyond short runs.