Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
John John is offline

Default Announcing a new CD--Two Books in One

In message
,
Fred Holder writes
On Sep 10, 8:41*am, Maxwell Lol wrote:
Fred Holder writes:
Well it looks like I couldn't even get it right a second time. It
really is a CD-ROM and all of the contents are in PDF (portable
document format).

That's s'okay. We just like busting your chops. Done with a big smile.
My hats off to you for your publications. Gonna have the new ones on Amazon?
Get it Kindle ready. :-)

For the time being, I'm going to sell direct. I'm not sure I can
handle the large discount that Amazon.com would request. I've shipped
a few copes today and am ready to ship more if anyone is interested. I
do accept MasterCard,Visa, and PayPal. My address information is at my
web site.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net

Fred

Have you considered a direct download option, to save on shipping,
printing and packing, or is the security a bit too complex ( never done
it).
I know there is probably the obvious concern of someone unscrupulous
putting the files on the web, but if as you say they are pdf, when they
get the disk, there is nothing stopping them either
--
John