Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Fred Holder Fred Holder is offline

Default Announcing a new CD--Two Books in One

On Sep 9, 6:49*pm, Fred Holder wrote:
Hello All,

Just a brief post to announce that I have just created a DC-ROM called
"Two Books in One" which contains my new book, in PDF format, called
"The Turning Process" and my book, "Making the Chinese Ball or Five
Concentric Spheres". In addition, I've included a handout that I've
developed for my demonstrations on hand thread chasing, a promotion
brochure on More Woodturning and the books that I've written, and a
Table of Contents of all issues published to date for More Woodturning
(includes contents listing for *12 years of issues published). This
new CD-ROM totally in PDF format that requires Adobe Reader to read
them is selling for $14.95 including postage within the United States
and $17.25 including postage elsewhere in the World. I can accept
MasterCard, Visa, or PayPay mayments, as well as checks and cash. The
CD is ready to ship now.

The Turning Process is designed for beginning to intermediate turners.
The Chinese Ball Book is for experienced turners who would like to try
something challenging and very different from bowls and hollow forms.
You can get my mailing address or my e-mail address from my web site
if interested.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net

If I could type I wouldn't mispell so many words. It is a DC-ROM and
mayments is payments.

Fred Holder