Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George

Default Return to Turning - Blue Finger and All

Well, Tom, Mac, I did get to the lathe before the game. I like chopped
rosemary with a bit of olive oil on my grilled salmon, so I made this for
SWMBO's chopper. Appears to work, and sanding certainly didn't take long.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d160/G...nt=Project.jpg

Steelers just kicked a field goal. They're playing like champions, that's
for sure.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:28:09 -0500, "George" George@least wrote:

Well, Tom, Mac, I did get to the lathe before the game. I like chopped
rosemary with a bit of olive oil on my grilled salmon, so I made this for
SWMBO's chopper. Appears to work, and sanding certainly didn't take long.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d160/G...nt=Project.jpg

Steelers just kicked a field goal. They're playing like champions, that's
for sure.

Interesting design, George...

Did you put the "spout" groove in before or after turning?

Denver looked like a high school team could of beat them yesterday... funny how
both games had one team self destruct.... pressure??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Tom Nie

"self destruct" seems appropriate excuse. But in fairness, I think Holgrem
did his thing along with an outstanding bunch of athletes to implement the
plan.

Coverage of Smith was great but vastly improved by the awesome 4 man rush.
Finally Dehlomme acted rushed even if he wasn't. Still in fairness to
Carolina what do you expect when you're at the point of using your fourth
string back (due respect to Robertson).

Shame, the Richardsons are a class act and its great to have such a team to
be proud of instead of the crap we ended up with in the Hornets and George
Shinn.

TomNie

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:28:09 -0500, "George" George@least wrote:

Well, Tom, Mac, I did get to the lathe before the game. I like chopped
rosemary with a bit of olive oil on my grilled salmon, so I made this for
SWMBO's chopper. Appears to work, and sanding certainly didn't take long.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d160/G...nt=Project.jpg

Steelers just kicked a field goal. They're playing like champions, that's
for sure.

Interesting design, George...

Did you put the "spout" groove in before or after turning?

Denver looked like a high school team could of beat them yesterday...
funny how
both games had one team self destruct.... pressure??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lenny

Couldn't bring myself to watch after seeing my Patriots season come to
an end last week. They had overcome so much just to get into the
playoffs this year.... absolutely devastated with injuries throught
the year. I agree though, Pittsburg is playing like champions. It
would be fitting to see "The Bus" win the big one in motor city.

Lenny

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:22:41 -0500, "Tom Nie"
wrote:

"self destruct" seems appropriate excuse. But in fairness, I think Holgrem
did his thing along with an outstanding bunch of athletes to implement the
plan.

Coverage of Smith was great but vastly improved by the awesome 4 man rush.
Finally Dehlomme acted rushed even if he wasn't. Still in fairness to
Carolina what do you expect when you're at the point of using your fourth
string back (due respect to Robertson).

Shame, the Richardsons are a class act and its great to have such a team to
be proud of instead of the crap we ended up with in the Hornets and George
Shinn.

TomNie

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:28:09 -0500, "George" George@least wrote:

Well, Tom, Mac, I did get to the lathe before the game. I like chopped
rosemary with a bit of olive oil on my grilled salmon, so I made this for
SWMBO's chopper. Appears to work, and sanding certainly didn't take long.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d160/G...nt=Project.jpg

Steelers just kicked a field goal. They're playing like champions, that's
for sure.

Interesting design, George...

Did you put the "spout" groove in before or after turning?

Denver looked like a high school team could of beat them yesterday...
funny how
both games had one team self destruct.... pressure??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George

"mac davis" wrote in message
Interesting design, George...

Did you put the "spout" groove in before or after turning?

Yep, not as an afterthought, but to keep the edges from possibly chipping
while I turned. Works, too. Salmon was great.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George

"Lenny" wrote in message
Couldn't bring myself to watch after seeing my Patriots season come to
an end last week. They had overcome so much just to get into the
playoffs this year.... absolutely devastated with injuries throught
the year. I agree though, Pittsburg is playing like champions. It
would be fitting to see "The Bus" win the big one in motor city.

Sure would. Not to mention that he's a fellow alumnus!

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:10:34 -0500, "George" George@least wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .
Interesting design, George...

Did you put the "spout" groove in before or after turning?

Yep, not as an afterthought, but to keep the edges from possibly chipping
while I turned. Works, too. Salmon was great.

not fair, George... "before or after?" can't be answered "yes" unless it means
"both"..lol

Mac