Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
OMR

Default FS Oneway 1018 Wood Lathe

Nice 1Hp 220 Volt Variable Speed Lathe in great condition.
Located in Carlsbad - CA
Not really feasible to ship
$950.00
No chucks or lathe tools
email for photos if interested

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Heeeeeyyy Maaaaaac

Heres your chance, to get a REALY nice lathe.
G G
^
~~~

http://homepage.mac.com/l.vanderloo/PhotoAlbum28.html

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

On 19 Feb 2006 18:37:31 -0800, "
wrote:

Heeeeeyyy Maaaaaac

Heres your chance, to get a REALY nice lathe.
G G
^
~~~

http://homepage.mac.com/l.vanderloo/PhotoAlbum28.html

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Kind of hard to justify when the 1442 is only 7 months old, Leo... lol

Maybe after we move to Baja and I'm selling more bowls..
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ken Moon

"mac davis" wrote in message
On 19 Feb 2006 18:37:31 -0800, "

wrote:

Heeeeeyyy Maaaaaac

Heres your chance, to get a REALY nice lathe.
G G
^
~~~

http://homepage.mac.com/l.vanderloo/PhotoAlbum28.html

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Kind of hard to justify when the 1442 is only 7 months old, Leo... lol

Maybe after we move to Baja and I'm selling more bowls..
Mac

==================

So a Baja Bowler may not be a member of a team???

Ken

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:22:41 GMT, "Ken Moon" wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .
On 19 Feb 2006 18:37:31 -0800, "

wrote:

Heeeeeyyy Maaaaaac

Heres your chance, to get a REALY nice lathe.
G G
^
~~~

http://homepage.mac.com/l.vanderloo/PhotoAlbum28.html

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Kind of hard to justify when the 1442 is only 7 months old, Leo... lol

Maybe after we move to Baja and I'm selling more bowls..
Mac

==================

So a Baja Bowler may not be a member of a team???

Ken

I don't think they bowl in Baja, ken... life style is too slow.. *g*

The folks furnishing rental condos ($300 to $400 a night) buy a lot of "art" to
decorate them, though..
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Chuck

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:59:18 -0800, mac davis
wrote:

Kind of hard to justify when the 1442 is only 7 months old, Leo... lol

Maybe after we move to Baja and I'm selling more bowls..

The folks furnishing rental condos ($300 to $400 a night) buy a lot of "art" to
decorate them, though..

Even at that, a grand is a bit much for a mini lathe, wouldn't you
say? I mean, how stable is stable, anyhow? I often shook my head in
wonder over the guys shelling out 3 or 4 times what I paid for my Jet
for a Canadian Caddy . Hey, it's their money...

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Chuck

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:30:32 -0800, mac davis
wrote:

It's a MINI???
Since I know Oneway isn't in my price class, I didn't even look at what 1 1018
was...
Hell, I paid less than $1,000 for my Jet 1442 and it works for me..

Unless I'm sorely mistaken, a 1018 has a 10" swing and 18" between
centers.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Chuck

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:57:26 -0800, mac davis
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:11:05 GMT, (Chuck) wrote:

Unless I'm sorely mistaken, a 1018 has a 10" swing and 18" between
centers.

You're right... (as usual)
http://www.oneway.on.ca/lathes/1018lathe.htm

also, it's no longer made..

Well, there you go, natural selection in action! Too bad they can't
apply the same logic to seat belt and helmet laws. Repeal them all,
give natural selection a chance!