Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
john

Default high chair design

Does anyone know where I will find any designs for a traditional childs
high chair?

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Charley

Norm made one some years back www.newyankee.com. I can't remember if he made
a tray for it though.

--
Charley

"john" wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone know where I will find any designs for a traditional childs
high chair?

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Mike Berger

Keep in mind that traditional designs probably don't come anywhere
near meeting modern safety standards.

john wrote:
Does anyone know where I will find any designs for a traditional childs
high chair?

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George

The safety is pretty much in the footprint, which should be wide enough to
do fine on a traditional, and the tray hardware, which you buy - with a
plan - from Rockler or similar.