DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   high chair design (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/140256-high-chair-design.html)

john January 14th 06 11:08 PM

high chair design

Does anyone know where I will find any designs for a traditional childs
high chair?

Charley January 15th 06 03:03 PM

high chair design

Norm made one some years back www.newyankee.com. I can't remember if he made
a tray for it though.

--
Charley

ups.com...

Mike Berger January 16th 06 09:55 PM

high chair design

Keep in mind that traditional designs probably don't come anywhere
near meeting modern safety standards.

George January 17th 06 10:59 AM

high chair design

The safety is pretty much in the footprint, which should be wide enough to
do fine on a traditional, and the tray hardware, which you buy - with a
plan - from Rockler or similar.