Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Tom Storey

Default Oneway Termite Bit question

Anyone able to tell me the diameter of the termite bit shank? I have a
couple of drilled handles and I may be able to do with just the bits and
sharpening stuff.

Thanks

--
Tom in Qualicum Beach, BC

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
billh

The hole is 1/4". The shaft itself is a touch under and is D shaped so the
hex set screw tightens against the flat. Note that the hole in the shaft is
round, not D.
billh