DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Oneway Termite Bit question (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/139943-oneway-termite-bit-question.html)

Tom Storey January 12th 06 09:59 PM

Oneway Termite Bit question

Anyone able to tell me the diameter of the termite bit shank? I have a
couple of drilled handles and I may be able to do with just the bits and
sharpening stuff.

Thanks

--
Tom in Qualicum Beach, BC

billh January 12th 06 11:46 PM

Oneway Termite Bit question

The hole is 1/4". The shaft itself is a touch under and is D shaped so the
hex set screw tightens against the flat. Note that the hole in the shaft is
round, not D.
billh