Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ecnerwal

Default WOODMIZER SAWMILL, MODEL - LT40HDE

In article ,
"mac" wrote:

NEW NEVER USED, $ X or best offer,for more details please
call,thanks

Or don't. For one thing, this is not a binaries newsgroup, and posting a
picture here is rude. Posting a picture here repeatedly is abuse. Take
it to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking and don't post it more than once
a month.

For another thing, this has nothing to do with woodturning, lathes, etc.

And finally, this picture is not a picture of the "7-1/2 HP electric"
saw described, since I can see a muffler, so it's a gasoline-powered
unit. Which means the picture was probably ripped from a website, and a
_LINK_ to a picture on a website would be fine, and not plug the
newsgroup with binaries, if this were an appropriate group to post this
in, which it is not.

So you have a poster who is abusing our newsgroup to post misleading
pictures - is this really the person you want to buy a used (oh, pardon
me "new, never used") saw from?

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 18:46:59 GMT, Ecnerwal
wrote:

In article ,
"mac" wrote:

[...]

they spam EVERY newsgroup that I read, including 2 truck ones... subject doesn't
matter to spammers..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing