Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Brian

Default mercury bed extension

Hi,

does anybody have a bed extension for the nova mercury mini lathe that they
would consider selling? I am looking for one. Would also like to find the
outboard attachment as well.

Brian

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Carl McCarty

Brian wrote:
Hi,

does anybody have a bed extension for the nova mercury mini lathe that they
would consider selling? I am looking for one. Would also like to find the
outboard attachment as well.

Brian

You may want to contact this ebay seller. I think they sell mercury
add-ons. I just put abed extension on my Nova DVR and I thought the box
said it would also fit the Mercury, could be wrong though (a frequent
occurence).
http://stores.ebay.com/Workmans-Wood...dZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Brian

thanks for the link, I will check it out.