Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Gload yes OT

I was just informed that #6 grandchild has arrived !!!!!!!!!!
Mother and child (SON) doing fine.
I'll drink to that, CHEERS.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lyndell Thompson

wrote in message
ps.com...
I was just informed that #6 grandchild has arrived !!!!!!!!!!
Mother and child (SON) doing fine.
I'll drink to that, CHEERS.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Congrats! No doubt another fine woodworker on the way.
Lyndell

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Good for you!!

Now you have more of an excuse to turn small stuff like baby rattles,
spindles for a new crib, "My First Christmas ornaments" and all that
other good stuff!

Seriously, congratulations to you and yours.

Robert

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

On 8 Feb 2006 18:54:07 -0800, "
wrote:

I was just informed that #6 grandchild has arrived !!!!!!!!!!
Mother and child (SON) doing fine.
I'll drink to that, CHEERS.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Congrats, Leo.. (not the YOU did anything) *g*

hope you have a favorite (food safe) cup or goblet that you like to toast
with...
hey.. it's on topic now!
Mac
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steven Raphael

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet you cant wait to teach him how to turn
wrote in message
ps.com...
I was just informed that #6 grandchild has arrived !!!!!!!!!!
Mother and child (SON) doing fine.
I'll drink to that, CHEERS.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Thanks Guys

I survived last night, had a drink or 2 with the Father in law, lives
close.

Yes it's more of the same, I just love it.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch

Congratulations Gramps. Another newbie woodturner is never OT. As the
auctioneers urge: "I've gotta six, who'll give me seven!"

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter