Posted to alt.home.repair

Default American mailboxes

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 02:28:18 -0000, rbowman wrote:

Well I never knew that. R.E.M. didn't actually sing "are you goofin' on
Elm Street baby":
http://kissthisguy.com/andy-are-you-...eard-38882.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRaaT6jV-Q0

For history, Elm St. was a black neighborhood on the outskirts of Dallas
and the area became known as 'Deep Ellum' following the local
pronunciation. There are a lot of versions of Deep Ellum, or sometimes
Elem, Blues.

Then it got gentrified... Now you really better keep your money in your
shoe.

Why do Americans allow these dodgy neighbourhoods to be created?

--
If you consider television dangerous but routinely carry explosives in your clothing, you may be a Muslim.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:43:50 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 6:44:44 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 00:31:23 -0000, Dean Hoffman wrote:

So you're all paying a tiny amount of money but having to walk up and
down your drives all the time. And they told me America was rich.

The silly part is the people paying good money to go to gyms to
workout.
They won't take the steps or park at the far corner of a business
parking lot.
Walking is a money saver compared to seeing a heart surgeon.
There was an advertisement for a gym years ago that bragged about their
front door parking.

When I want exercise, I drive to the countryside and go running and swimming. Outdoors, free, fresh air, nobody in my way, nice scenery. Exercising inside a building is a ****ing stupid idea.

What do you do when there's 1.5 metres of snow on the ground and the
temperature is -20 C ?

The same. Snow is soft to run in bare feet. We don't get -20C, we get down to -5C. Usually possible to swim under or round the ice, or to smash it up.

--
My son was thrown out of school today for letting a girl in his class give him a hand-job. I said "Son, that's 3 schools this year! You'd better stop before you're banned from teaching altogether."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 02:01:11 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/21/2017 02:16 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
BTW, I grew up on a farm, where cow patties often became toys. As my
grandfather said, "don't play with one that's fresh".

The fresh ones make lousy frisbees. You don't want them too dry though.

http://modernfarmer.com/2014/06/insi...owing-contest/

I'd expect that from eastern Europe, but is America really that backward?

--
The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency -- Eugene McCarthy
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 09:16:34 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 00:46:31 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Did you actually consider what I just wrote?

Round them up and put them in concentration camps so they can be herded into large gas chambers to kill them then cremate their remains using their ashes as fertilizer. Dust to dust. Have you hugged a terrorist today? ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Considerate Monster

Hug? Brits lay down, lick their nuts, hide in a corner, ****
themselves, and let rag heads intimidate them. Spit.

Where did you get that stupid idea from?

--
Peter is listening to "DJ Splash - New life"
Posted to alt.home.repair

How do they know the difference between the flag for them to collect,
and the flag for you to collect?

The flag for them to collect is red (and its appearance is probably
regulated by the Office of the Postmaster General). On my mailbox,
the one for me is yellow.

Are they manually erected then? I can't se how the box distinguishes
otherwise, I thought it was a weight sensor.

The flag to collect is on the top. You put it up when you put in mail
for pickup, the mailman puts it down when he does.

The yellow flag is on the side. It turns up when the mailman opens the
door, you put it back down after you collect the mail. Not every box
has the yellow flag.
https://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Mb.../dp/B00OOCBCWK

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 02:28:18 -0000, rbowman wrote:

Well I never knew that. R.E.M. didn't actually sing "are you goofin' on
Elm Street baby":
http://kissthisguy.com/andy-are-you-...eard-38882.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRaaT6jV-Q0

For history, Elm St. was a black neighborhood on the outskirts of Dallas
and the area became known as 'Deep Ellum' following the local
pronunciation. There are a lot of versions of Deep Ellum, or sometimes
Elem, Blues.

Then it got gentrified... Now you really better keep your money in your
shoe.

Why do Americans allow these dodgy neighbourhoods to be created?

Why do Brits allow your dodgy neighborhoods to be created?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...gerous-1058567

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 17:56:56 -0000, KenK wrote:

Maybe this has already been answered but here I put the flag up if
there is
mail to be picked up. The PO puts it down after delivery. The PO doesn't
put any flag up to signal they put mail in the box - I alwaus have to
check
to see if I have mail. There are gadgets to tell you remotely if the
mailbox has been opened but if you had mail in the box for pickup that
wouldn't signal you that delivered mail had been left.

The same guy that picks up the mail also delivers it so there is a good
chance you have something in the box if it was opened. I'd guess at 90%
from my experience.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 02:01:11 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/21/2017 02:16 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
BTW, I grew up on a farm, where cow patties often became toys. As my
grandfather said, "don't play with one that's fresh".

The fresh ones make lousy frisbees. You don't want them too dry though.

http://modernfarmer.com/2014/06/insi...owing-contest/

I'd expect that from eastern Europe, but is America really that backward?

Yup, nothing here but backward deplorables. With guns. lots of guns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 01:06:57 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

I always though you had a flag to see if it was worth walking over to get your mail. Easy enough to have a moveable base to the container that lifts a flag.

This is America, we always get mail.
Sales junk, political junk, charity junk, religious junk and
occasionally something we actually want.
My wife and I do a lot of online shopping so we do get plenty of stuff
we want tho.
The thing that amazes me is I can buy a product shipped from China
cheaper than I can ship it to California. It is a glitch in the postal
laws that allows them to pay the postal rate there (probably free)
and we have to carry it the rest of the way free here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 01:13:37 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

http://modernfarmer.com/2014/06/insi...owing-contest/

I'd expect that from eastern Europe, but is America really that backward?

It can get pretty boring in Beaver Oklahoma I guess. (Cow Chip
Throwing Capital of the World)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 18:40:48 -0700, rbowman

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 02:28:18 -0000, rbowman wrote:

Well I never knew that. R.E.M. didn't actually sing "are you goofin' on
Elm Street baby":
http://kissthisguy.com/andy-are-you-...eard-38882.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRaaT6jV-Q0

For history, Elm St. was a black neighborhood on the outskirts of Dallas
and the area became known as 'Deep Ellum' following the local
pronunciation. There are a lot of versions of Deep Ellum, or sometimes
Elem, Blues.

Then it got gentrified... Now you really better keep your money in your
shoe.

Why do Americans allow these dodgy neighbourhoods to be created?

Why do Brits allow your dodgy neighborhoods to be created?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...gerous-1058567

It is just what happens when all of the decent people move away.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 18:47:34 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

I'd expect that from eastern Europe, but is America really that backward?

Yup, nothing here but backward deplorables. With guns. lots of guns.

....and mailboxes. We don't even call them letterboxes like the smart
Brits do. One day we will evolve. We just need more guns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Why do Americans allow these dodgy neighbourhoods to be created?

We've got to have someplace for the lazy welfare democrats to live.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 6:47:01 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:36:29 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 5:10:49 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 21:22:15 -0000, Mark Lloyd wrote:

On 02/16/2017 10:30 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 15:31:30 -0000 (UTC)
HerHusband wrote:

Our old mailman used to run like clockwork, right around 10am every
weekday. In recent years they've been a lot more variable, anywhere
from 9am to 4pm. It can be frustrating to walk the few hundred feet
to the mailbox and back to the house, only to hear them drive by a
few minutes later.

Save all the postage paid envelopes from the junk mail. Stuff each one
with stuff from another.
Put out in your mail box for pickup.
When you look and see the flag down you know mail has
went by.

Here, they ignore the flag and don't put it down.

One interesting junk-mail thing here comes on some Thursdays. That's the
day for curbside recycling pickup here. If mail comes first, I can
transfer most of it directly to the recycling container.

Note that some of the junk mail (from charities) comes with a little
money inside (usually just a nickel, but I have found $2 bills), so you
might want to look first.

How do they know the difference between the flag for them to collect, and the flag for you to collect?

The flag for them to collect is red (and its appearance is probably
regulated by the Office of the Postmaster General). On my mailbox,
the one for me is yellow.

Are they manually erected then? I can't se how the box distinguishes otherwise, I thought it was a weight sensor.

When I put out mail, I manually raise the red flag. When the postman
picks up the outgoing mail, he manually puts the red flag down.

When the postman puts mail in the box (whether or not there is outgoing
mail), the yellow flag raises automatically; it has a tab that catches
on the mailbox door that pushes the flag up. When I retrieve my mail,
I manually put the yellow flag back down.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 8:10:54 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 02:28:18 -0000, rbowman wrote:

Well I never knew that. R.E.M. didn't actually sing "are you goofin' on
Elm Street baby":
http://kissthisguy.com/andy-are-you-...eard-38882.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRaaT6jV-Q0

For history, Elm St. was a black neighborhood on the outskirts of Dallas
and the area became known as 'Deep Ellum' following the local
pronunciation. There are a lot of versions of Deep Ellum, or sometimes
Elem, Blues.

Then it got gentrified... Now you really better keep your money in your
shoe.

Why do Americans allow these dodgy neighbourhoods to be created?

Why did the British allow a dodgy neighborhood like Brixton to be
created?

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I'd expect that from eastern Europe, but is America really that backward?

Yup, nothing here but backward deplorables. With guns. lots of guns.

...and mailboxes. We don't even call them letterboxes like the smart
Brits do. One day we will evolve. We just need more guns.

One I heard "Does my girlfriend need a female box?".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/24/2017 6:27 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

We even get sales junk and charity junk disguised as personal letters.
Some of the charity junk appears to come from someone on this block.

[snip]

It may. One of the charities asks people to send out 10 letters to
neighbors as your donation. I guess the intention is to make it more
personal and tougher to turn down the request.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 01:35:15 -0000, Sam E wrote:

[snip]

Would you eat a human?
Would you eat a dog?
Would you eat a horse?
Would you eat a cow?

Where do you draw the line and why?

I remember an "All In The Family" where Mike discovered that Gloria was
cooking horsemeat, and was trying to not tell Edith. He lost control and
gave her a clue, "Camptown Racetrack 5 miles long". She thought about it
for awhile, and said "Oh I get it, we're having southern fried chicken".

Uh.....

--
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason -- Mark Twain
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 02:28:43 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 23:56:26 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Would you eat a human?
Would you eat a dog?
Would you eat a horse?
Would you eat a cow?

Where do you draw the line and why?

If I'd starve otherwise, yes to all four. I've done the last two.

Horse is not so bad and used to be eaten in the past, but became taboo.
Still available in Canada and Europe. Beef-- it just tastes good.

My point exactly. Horse is taboo. Why? Why say horse is wrong but cow
is ok?

Horses are pets or working partners on a ranch so they, like dogs, are
considered taboo by society.

So they don't get eaten because they can work? Surely if you breed more of them, you can eat them AND work them?

--
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason -- Mark Twain

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 02:28:43 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 23:56:26 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Would you eat a human?
Would you eat a dog?
Would you eat a horse?
Would you eat a cow?

Where do you draw the line and why?

If I'd starve otherwise, yes to all four. I've done the last two.

Horse is not so bad and used to be eaten in the past, but became taboo.
Still available in Canada and Europe. Beef-- it just tastes good.

My point exactly. Horse is taboo. Why? Why say horse is wrong but cow
is ok?

Horses are pets or working partners on a ranch so they, like dogs, are
considered taboo by society.

So they don't get eaten because they can work? Surely if you breed more
of them, you can eat them AND work them?

Sure, but common sense is outranked by emotional animal lovers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:49:34 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/22/2017 04:36 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A place above the tree line would be good.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...eak-MT-6-10-13

A nice bungalow on St. Mary Peak would do it. The third photo shows the
luxurious bathroom with all the modern conveniences.

On one trip up, I passed a guy resting by the side of the trail, not an
unusual site. About a quarter mile later, I met a woman who asked me if
I'd seen a man and described him. When I said he was just taking a break
she informed me he was a smoker and she had dragged him up so he could
have a preview of what emphysema would be like. 9000' will do that to you.

Dunno what point you guys are trying to make, but I'm seriously considering invading your country.

--
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 03:12:12 -0000, rbowman wrote:

I'd have ZERO defence budget. Sweden

http://www.defensenews.com/story/def...ding/79841348/

Guess not.

or Switzerland or whatever it is
remains neutral and spends nothing on war.

http://militarybudget.org/switzerland/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Armed_Forces

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

It has to cost more to USE the weapons than to have them sat waiting just in case.

--
What does a married man say after sex?
Don't tell my wife.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 02:37:10 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 16:40:57 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 6:36:10 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 23:18:04 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 3:26:32 PM UTC-6, Sam A wrote:

[snip]

You don't find it disgusting to put another animal inside you? You
don't know where it's been.

I always keep a distinction between cows (animals) and beef (food).

I only eat dead animals because live ones won't hold still. ?(?)?

Would you eat a human?

Frigging idiot. She loves it when I do.

Would you eat a dog?

Frigging idiot. Dirty Water Hot Dogs with sauerkraut and red onions.

Would you eat a horse?

Frigging idiot. Hard boiled eggs and horse...radish.

Would you eat a cow?

Frigging idiot. Yes. And fish. And birds. And reptiles. And insects.

Where do you draw the line and why?

Frigging idiot. Draw the line? What line? I thought we were talking about eating.
Put your crayons down.

I'd rip the breast out of the brits parrot and cook it in a cast iron
skillet or over an open flame. YUM.

Grow up you stupid neanderthal. The whole world laughs at the 3rd world USA.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 04:11:36 -0000, Oren wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I just cooked a batch of marinated pork medallions in a cast iron skillet.

Heat skillet in oven while oven preheats, sear medallions in heated skillet on stovetop,
put skillet/medallions back in oven until done. Yumm!

Love me some piggy.

Aside from my dead meat smokers, grill. today, I order a Blackstone
Griddle for cooking dead animals, breakfast, and a ton of other things
outdoors.

https://www.blackstoneproducts.com/ Got it on Amazon (kit). A 28"
version for me and the bride.

Dead meat rules!

Is your digestive system so **** that you have to have another animal do it for you?

--
Bakers trade bread recipes on a kneadtoknow basis.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 07:18:00 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 1:45:53 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:46:31 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

Round them up and put them in concentration camps so they can be herded into large gas chambers to kill them then cremate their remains using their ashes as fertilizer. Dust to dust. Have you hugged a terrorist today? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

Why did you guys help us kill Hitler?
--

Hitler killed himself. His suicide was well underway when he started World War Two and was a sure thing when his U-boats attacked American ships.

He killed himself because the politically correct morons in the UK and the USA opposed his ideals.

World domination never seems to work out but Muslims are hellbent on it. A lot of Muslims are going to die and I believe Western countries are going to help them reach paradise. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

We are too politically correct to kill all this little ****s.

--
A patient tells the Doctor, "I've been going to a faith healer, but wasn't getting any better."
The Doctor smiled and said, "And what dumb advice did this phony give you?"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 08:03:52 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 5:36:10 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 23:18:04 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 3:26:32 PM UTC-6, Sam A wrote:

[snip]

You don't find it disgusting to put another animal inside you? You
don't know where it's been.

I always keep a distinction between cows (animals) and beef (food)..

I only eat dead animals because live ones won't hold still. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

Would you eat a human?
Would you eat a dog?
Would you eat a horse?
Would you eat a cow?

Where do you draw the line and why?
--

I was given my nom de plume by a four year old because I eat small children. I consider small children to be a good source of high quality protein.

I might eat my neighbors dog if it's barking disturbed me.

I don't see any problem eating horse meat. It's something you'd find on the menu in many European countries. I may have eaten some and not known it.

I eat dead cow all the time.

The only thing I eat raw are fruits and vegetables that are palatable in an uncooked state. I like my dead animals cooked. I won't eat raw seafood like oysters and I've never eaten sushi. I like smoked oysters and any fish that's cooked. Freshwater catfish and crayfish are quite popular here in the Southern States. I love my pasta with bits of dead animals in the sauce. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH5k-D8y9YM

[8~{} Uncle Hungry Monster

You seem to eat a lot. Are you the typical obese American the rest of the world laughs at?

--
The Artist Formerly Known As Prince has a new album out.
It's called "The Songs Formerly Known As Hits."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:49:34 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/22/2017 04:36 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A place above the tree line would be good.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...eak-MT-6-10-13

A nice bungalow on St. Mary Peak would do it. The third photo shows the
luxurious bathroom with all the modern conveniences.

On one trip up, I passed a guy resting by the side of the trail, not an
unusual site. About a quarter mile later, I met a woman who asked me if
I'd seen a man and described him. When I said he was just taking a break
she informed me he was a smoker and she had dragged him up so he could
have a preview of what emphysema would be like. 9000' will do that to
you.

Dunno what point you guys are trying to make, but I'm seriously
considering invading your country.

Wait a couple of months until the bears come out of hibernation. They
could use a nice springtime snack.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 19:18:06 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

The most expensive fish dinner I ever had cost me over $300 for barely enough
fish for the 6 of us to have a taste. We took the kids to Ocean City, MD when they
were teenagers. A 4 hour fishing cruise and we spent most of the time listening to
the captain on the radio with other captains in the area "Anything happening where
you are? No? Man, this sucks."

I think we caught 4 fish that were legal to keep and I'm pretty sure the first mate
was pretty lenient on at least one of them.

Just before I left Florida, I took the wife on a 3 day trip to Dry
Tortugas https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_Tortugas out of Key West.
The boat caught over four thousand pounds of snapper. My hands were
cramped from holding the fishing rod. We fished in shifts, Her in the
day and me at night. Enough fish to feed us for a year. Took a day or
so for my hands to relax. It was a hoot. Just today a noticed the
photo I have in a frame of what 4 thousand pounds of fish look like
from the ship.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I prefer mine round on top.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:49:34 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/22/2017 04:36 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A place above the tree line would be good.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...eak-MT-6-10-13

A nice bungalow on St. Mary Peak would do it. The third photo shows the
luxurious bathroom with all the modern conveniences.

On one trip up, I passed a guy resting by the side of the trail, not an
unusual site. About a quarter mile later, I met a woman who asked me if
I'd seen a man and described him. When I said he was just taking a break
she informed me he was a smoker and she had dragged him up so he could
have a preview of what emphysema would be like. 9000' will do that to
you.

Dunno what point you guys are trying to make, but I'm seriously
considering invading your country.

The best scenery we have is in Bowman's area or farther south in
the Four Corners
area. The mountain ranges back east aren't nearly as spectacular.
Way too many trees there.
The drive northeast of Las Vegas through central Nevada and then to
Denver, Colorado
is a good one. One can stand on the plateaus and see seemingly forever
plus a foot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 8:10:45 AM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
[...]

Ya know, some of us think trees are a good thing. They provide welcome
shade, look great in the fall, and hide an awful lot of boring dirt.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...

[...]

Not to mention a good oxygen supply! [g]

--
RonNNN
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/25/2017 09:16 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
[...]

Yeah, but they aren't much for scenery. We used to refer to the
'universal view' in the Adirondacks. Hike up to the top of one of the
4000 footers and if you could find an overlook with a break in the
trees, you saw a sea of more trees.

Marcy, the highest NY peak does have a good view as do a few others.
Most didn't really have a treeline but when he surveyed the area in the
1870's Verplanck Colvin burned off some ofthe summits to get lines of
sight and they never recovered.

Washington in NH, Mansfield in VT, and Greylock in MA also have nice
views. Unfortunately Washington has a road and tram railway to the top,
Mansfield has a ski lift, and Greylock has a road.

I can't speak for the view from the highest peak in the chain, Mitchell
in NC. Between the trees and dense fog I could have been anywhere.

I do miss the rich variety of the hardwood forests. Around here, if it
isn't a douglas fir it's a ponderosa pine with a few cedar and larch
here and there. Fall colors run to yellow from the larch and cottonwood
although there are some maples and oaks that were planted in the city.

What I don't miss is the rich variety of libs. I left NH in '88 when
they started creeping in from MA. I'd left NYS in '71. There is no hope
for that state until the rising sea puts Sodom on the Hudson underwater.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 04:38:09 -0000, rbowman wrote:

[...]

You've all got guns and you haven't managed to shoot them all yet?

--
What if there is air in space, and the government doesn't want us to escape?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 01:49:48 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[...]

Some of them even think fish are sentient beings!

--
The female gangbang world record is owned by a woman named Houston who had intercourse with 620 men in one day! A video was made of this historic event. As it took about 10 hours (with a few very brief breaks) to do it, the average time of intercourse was less than 58 seconds.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 04:38:09 -0000, rbowman wrote:

Wait a couple of months until the bears come out of hibernation. They
could use a nice springtime snack.

You've all got guns and you haven't managed to shoot them all yet?

They help clean up the carrion.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 16:02:43 -0000, Dean Hoffman wrote:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 04:38:09 -0000, rbowman wrote:

Wait a couple of months until the bears come out of hibernation. They
could use a nice springtime snack.

You've all got guns and you haven't managed to shoot them all yet?

They help clean up the carrion.

First duty when making a new country is to remove any animals that can kill people.

--
Foreploy (v): Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting laid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 09:45:10 -0000, taxpayer-764468789700 wrote:

Why do Americans allow these dodgy neighbourhoods to be created?

We've got to have someplace for the lazy welfare democrats to live.

Do you? Export them, kill them, whatever.

--
I find it ironic that the colours red, white, and blue stand for freedom, until they're flashing behind you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 15:53:55 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 8:10:54 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 02:28:18 -0000, rbowman wrote:

Well I never knew that. R.E.M. didn't actually sing "are you goofin' on
Elm Street baby":
http://kissthisguy.com/andy-are-you-...eard-38882.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRaaT6jV-Q0

For history, Elm St. was a black neighborhood on the outskirts of Dallas
and the area became known as 'Deep Ellum' following the local
pronunciation. There are a lot of versions of Deep Ellum, or sometimes
Elem, Blues.

Then it got gentrified... Now you really better keep your money in your
shoe.

Why do Americans allow these dodgy neighbourhoods to be created?

Why did the British allow a dodgy neighborhood like Brixton to be
created?

Once foreigners reach 95%, we blow it up.

--
Japanese scientists have created a camera with a shutter speed so fast, they can now photograph a woman with her mouth shut.