Posted to alt.home.repair

Default American mailboxes

On 02/21/2017 08:58 PM, Oren wrote:
Nah. The brit would love Minot, ND. Cold wouldn't bother him! He
might need an anchored rope to get to his mailbox so he doesn't get
lost in a blizzard. "Freezin' is the reason." Or Maybe Fargo?

Why not Minot!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:45:00 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 02/21/2017 08:58 PM, Oren wrote:
Nah. The brit would love Minot, ND. Cold wouldn't bother him! He
might need an anchored rope to get to his mailbox so he doesn't get
lost in a blizzard. "Freezin' is the reason." Or Maybe Fargo?

Why not Minot!

:-)

My dear fiend was in the Air Force there. His stories are a hoot.

Why not Minot? Freezin' is the reason!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 19:01:11 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 02/21/2017 02:16 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
BTW, I grew up on a farm, where cow patties often became toys. As my
grandfather said, "don't play with one that's fresh".

The fresh ones make lousy frisbees. You don't want them too dry though.

http://modernfarmer.com/2014/06/insi...owing-contest/

Right. Psilocybin mushrooms grow in two day old cow patties. Take a
trip and never leave the farm.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/02/2017 02:14, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:48:10 PM UTC-6, David B. wrote:
On 21/02/2017 23:35, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:09:21 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 22:21:48 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

Muslims from 3rd World countries are invading then breeding like rabbits while the native population of Western 1st World countries are having few if any children. Anyone who says Caucasians need to have more children is called a racist. It could come to pass in my lifetime that the native people of Western countries go to war with the invasive species from the Muslim world. Lots of guns will be used. ”Œ( ΰ²*_ΰ²*)”˜

The Muslims use weapons too. They outnumber the yanks and will destroy you.
--
We have tactical nukes which will allow us to kill large numbers of the invasive species. Those crazy fother muckers don't care if they die anyway. Mothers send their children on suicide missions so the only way to control them is to kill them all. ヽ(ΰ²*_ΰ²*)γƒŽ

[8~{} Uncle Nuclear Monster

Exactly WHERE would you suggest you 'take them out', UNM?
--

Nuke em where they spawned. Kill them in their native countries then start the purge of the First World. A roundup with a spay and neuter program to keep their numbers down would work. ”Œ( ΰ²*_ΰ²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Killer Monster

I don't think you've thought this through. If you started to eliminate
your Muslim population, you've forgotten that you allow guns for most
people, so that means Muslims will have them too. They will start to
take out as many Americans as they can. They will have nothing to lose.
Each Muslim would use their gun to take out possibly 20 or 30 each
before one of you eventually shoots the killer. You'll have booby trap
bombs anywhere and everywhere to slow you down and kill some more
Americans. You'd get Muslims in cars mowing down pedestrians etc.

If you back Muslims into a corner, don't expect them to just roll over
like pussy cats, they won't mind dying for their religion so expect
lots of cars exploding all over your towns and cities/ houses set alight
etc.

In Muslim countries they'll start to kill any westerners that live in
their countries in retaliation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 2:22:10 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:

[...]

Kill em all! Let Allah sort em out. ヽ(γƒ…)γƒŽ

[8~{} Uncle Killer Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/02/2017 08:27, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Did you actually consider what I just wrote?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 2:31:06 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
[...]

Round them up and put them in concentration camps so they can be herded into large gas chambers to kill them then cremate their remains using their ashes as fertilizer. Dust to dust. Have you hugged a terrorist today? ヽ(γƒ…)γƒŽ

[8~{} Uncle Considerate Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:31:04 +0000, Bod wrote:

Kill em all! Let Allah sort em out. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Killer Monster

Did you actually consider what I just wrote?

I did. You choose to live in fear, afraid to fight, die, or defend
yourself. There is a reason the British Empire failed. America
hasn't. Nor have our patriots willing to stand and fight.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/02/2017 08:46, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I have a rule *never hug a terrorist on a wednesday*.
"rounding them up" *is* the problem.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 00:46:31 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Did you actually consider what I just wrote?

Round them up and put them in concentration camps so they can be herded into large gas chambers to kill them then cremate their remains using their ashes as fertilizer. Dust to dust. Have you hugged a terrorist today? ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Considerate Monster

Hug? Brits lay down, lick their nuts, hide in a corner, ****
themselves, and let rag heads intimidate them. Spit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/02/2017 09:12, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:31:04 +0000, Bod wrote:

Kill em all! Let Allah sort em out. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Killer Monster

Did you actually consider what I just wrote?

I did. You choose to live in fear, afraid to fight, die, or defend
yourself. There is a reason the British Empire failed. America
hasn't. Nor have our patriots willing to stand and fight.

*I don't live in fear*. That's why I don't feel the need for a gun.
There are under 3 million Muslims out of 68 million people in the UK.
At least 99% of Muslims here are peaceful people.

'Muslims ‘Give Most To Charity’, Ahead Of Christians, Jews And Atheists,
Poll Finds'

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_3630830.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Did you actually consider what I just wrote?

Round them up and put them in concentration camps so they can be herded into large gas chambers to kill them then cremate their remains using their ashes as fertilizer. Dust to dust. Have you hugged a terrorist today? ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Considerate Monster

Hug? Brits lay down, lick their nuts, hide in a corner, ****
themselves, and let rag heads intimidate them. Spit.

Hmm, you'll have to post some proof of those claims please?
*You're fear* is blatantly obvious.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 3:40:00 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
On 22/02/2017 09:12, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:31:04 +0000, Bod wrote:

Kill em all! Let Allah sort em out. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Killer Monster

Did you actually consider what I just wrote?

I did. You choose to live in fear, afraid to fight, die, or defend
yourself. There is a reason the British Empire failed. America
hasn't. Nor have our patriots willing to stand and fight.

*I don't live in fear*. That's why I don't feel the need for a gun.
There are under 3 million Muslims out of 68 million people in the UK.
At least 99% of Muslims here are peaceful people.

'Muslims €˜Give Most To Charity, Ahead Of Christians, Jews And Atheists,
Poll Finds'

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_3630830.html

The Huff & Puff Post bashes Christians whenever they get a chance and will not criticize Muslims out of fear because they know Muslims will kill them. The Huff & Puff Post isn't exactly a beacon of truth. Conservative Christians are actually the most charitable folks around. I'm betting that Muslims give the most to Muslim charities like those that are fronts for terrorist groups. (γƒ…)γƒŽ

[8~{} Uncle Terrorist Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/02/2017 09:12, Oren wrote:
[...]

Why don't you find out the true facts for yourself rather than simply
guessing/assuming with your bigot hat on.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 02/21/2017 08:58 PM, Oren wrote:
Nah. The brit would love Minot, ND. Cold wouldn't bother him!
He might need an anchored rope to get to his mailbox so he
doesn't get lost in a blizzard. "Freezin' is the reason." Or
Maybe Fargo?

Why not Minot!

:-)

My dear fiend was in the Air Force there. His stories are a hoot.

Why not Minot? Freezin' is the reason!

A place above the tree line would be good.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 5:13:54 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:

Why don't you find out the true facts for yourself rather than simply
guessing/assuming with your bigot hat on.

When some crazed Muslim cuts your head off, you can die happy knowing that you were being morally superior and Politically Correct. ヽ(γƒ…)γƒŽ

https://balaamsarse.wordpress.com/20...im-population/

http://tinyurl.com/z5kmfbs

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ubles-10-years

http://tinyurl.com/zc56l9g

http://www.newsmax.com/ThomasSowell/.../10/id/451295/

http://tinyurl.com/l5qluu5

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...ic-relief.aspx

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Story?id=2682730

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/th...god-christians

http://tinyurl.com/dxppcw

[8~{} Uncle Smug Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/02/2017 11:47, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 5:13:54 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:

Why don't you find out the true facts for yourself rather than simply
guessing/assuming with your bigot hat on.

When some crazed Muslim cuts your head off, you can die happy knowing that you were being morally superior and Politically Correct. ヽ(γƒ…)γƒŽ

https://balaamsarse.wordpress.com/20...im-population/

http://tinyurl.com/z5kmfbs

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ubles-10-years

http://tinyurl.com/zc56l9g

http://www.newsmax.com/ThomasSowell/.../10/id/451295/

http://tinyurl.com/l5qluu5

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...ic-relief.aspx

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Story?id=2682730

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/th...god-christians

http://tinyurl.com/dxppcw

[8~{} Uncle Smug Monster

Are you aware that there are at least 10 mainly Muslim countries that
are very peaceful?
I'm not a Muslim lover, but I do like things to be balanced.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/22/2017 04:36 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A place above the tree line would be good.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...eak-MT-6-10-13

A nice bungalow on St. Mary Peak would do it. The third photo shows the
luxurious bathroom with all the modern conveniences.

On one trip up, I passed a guy resting by the side of the trail, not an
unusual site. About a quarter mile later, I met a woman who asked me if
I'd seen a man and described him. When I said he was just taking a break
she informed me he was a smoker and she had dragged him up so he could
have a preview of what emphysema would be like. 9000' will do that to you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sword wrote:
[...]

And? Isn't that what they are doing already?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sword wrote:
[...]

Not over here in the UK they aren't.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:43:55 -0000, Mark Lloyd wrote:

[snip]

When I want exercise, I drive to the countryside and go running and
swimming. Outdoors, free, fresh air, nobody in my way, nice scenery.
Exercising inside a building is a ****ing stupid idea.

One advantage of outside exercise it it's not as easy to quit (you still
have to get home), so you're likely to get more exercise.

Agreed. I tend to continue in an outward direction until my body tells me it's had enough, then I have to do the same amount again to get back.

--
On the topic of mobile phones:
Anything bigger than 4 inches is getting into the region where most people would have difficulty holding and using the device comfortably -- Callum Kerr, 2013.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:36:33 -0000, Mark Lloyd wrote:

[snip]

Well I never knew that. R.E.M. didn't actually sing "are you goofin' on
Elm Street baby":
http://kissthisguy.com/andy-are-you-...eard-38882.htm

I misheard a lot of stuff in the song at the beginning of "All In The
Family", including "Mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoo Maracken"
and "Ye are all the sour and grate".

Like my music teacher once told me, most professional singers are useless at enunciation. The Beatles were much better.

--
If girls had apostrophes instead of periods, they'd be even more possessive and prone to contractions.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:46:31 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Why did you guys help us kill Hitler?

--
The word "gymnasium" comes from the? Ancient Greek "gymnos" (naked) and "zein" (to train).
So literally the word "gymnasium" means a "building for naked exercise".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 09:12:25 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:31:04 +0000, Bod wrote:

Kill em all! Let Allah sort em out. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Killer Monster

Did you actually consider what I just wrote?

I did. You choose to live in fear, afraid to fight, die, or defend
yourself. There is a reason the British Empire failed. America
hasn't. Nor have our patriots willing to stand and fight.

So get on with it then.

--
People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs
Posted to alt.home.repair

You're standing up for the ****ed in the head religious nuts that like to blow everything up and cover their women like animals. That makes you a Muslim lover.

--
Only 55% of Americans know that the sun is a star.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sword wrote:
[...]

Only because they're increasing their numbers first.

Stage 1) Get a small number into the country.
Stage 2) Get some of those into positions of power.
Stage 3) Make people think they have rights above everyone else.
Stage 4) Bring in more, procreate like rabbits, increase to a majority population.
Stage 5) Throw out the original owners of the country, they don't deserve to live in the new Muslim world.

War completed without being officially started.

--
I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't.
Posted to alt.home.repair

If you back Muslims into a corner, don't expect them to just roll
over
like pussy cats, they won't mind dying for their religion so expect
lots of cars exploding all over your towns and cities/ houses set
alight
etc.

In Muslim countries they'll start to kill any westerners that live in
their countries in retaliation.

Kill em all! Let Allah sort em out. ヽ(γƒ…)γƒŽ

[8~{} Uncle Killer Monster

Did you actually consider what I just wrote?

Round them up and put them in concentration camps so they can be
herded into large gas chambers to kill them then cremate their remains
using their ashes as fertilizer. Dust to dust. Have you hugged a
terrorist today? ヽ(γƒ…)γƒŽ

Why did you guys help us kill Hitler?

It seems like Uncle Monster has the same nasty mentality as Hitler did.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

You misunderstand. I do not stand up for ANY terrorists.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 20:01:35 -0000, Bod wrote:

[...]

It's not nasty, it's sensible. It's called cleaning up the world.

--
Two Muslims have crashed a speedboat into the Thames barrier in London.
Police think it might be the start of Ram-a-dam.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 20:03:18 -0000, Bod wrote:

[...]

Make up your mind.

--
Two Muslims have crashed a speedboat into the Thames barrier in London.
Police think it might be the start of Ram-a-dam.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Hmm! you obviously DON'T understand.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 20:10:48 -0000, Bod wrote:

[...]

I understand that anyone who believes in Allah is a waste of space.

--
If you consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing, You may be a Muslim.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 18:30:09 -0000, rbowman wrote:

A lot of it comes via the postman. The postmen here don't bother
putting it through unless they're at the door for normal post anyway.
Not sure if that's what they're meant to be doing....

The sender has paid to have the mail delivered, junk or not. Your
postmen are shirking their duty.

Nobody wants junk mail, nobody gives a **** what the postmen do with it. They can set fire to it if they like, nobody will know or care. In fact they'll probably give him a sainthood. Junk mail is wrong, and for you to be standing up for it makes me think you have your head wired up incorrectly.

--
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 21:26:27 -0000, Sam A wrote:

[snip]

You don't find it disgusting to put another animal inside you? You
don't know where it's been.

I always keep a distinction between cows (animals) and beef (food).

Why?

Would you eat a plant growing out of a cow patty, knowing it's recycled
****?

Not the same thing. Eating a cow is eating dead flesh. I'm basically eating something similar to my own insides. But a plant recreates carbohydrates etc from scratch, using ****, water, air, etc as raw materials. Same as water from my tap has probably been through your bladder at some point, but evaporation starts it from scratch and makes it just plain H2O.

--
You can get a lot of STDs from loo seats,
but only if you sit down before the last guy's got up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 23:18:04 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 3:26:32 PM UTC-6, Sam A wrote:

[snip]

You don't find it disgusting to put another animal inside you? You
don't know where it's been.

I always keep a distinction between cows (animals) and beef (food).

I only eat dead animals because live ones won't hold still. ヽ(γƒ…)γƒŽ

Would you eat a human?
Would you eat a dog?
Would you eat a horse?
Would you eat a cow?

Where do you draw the line and why?

--
Apparently Jimmy Savile isn't dead, he was recently seen off the Scarborough coast bobbing up and down on a small buoy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 23:18:04 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 3:26:32 PM UTC-6, Sam A wrote:

[snip]

You don't find it disgusting to put another animal inside you? You
don't know where it's been.

I always keep a distinction between cows (animals) and beef (food).

I only eat dead animals because live ones won't hold still. ヽ(γƒ…)γƒŽ

What is that diagram in the end of the previous line? I can't quite make it out.

--
He was a very clumsy lover. So the girl had to put him in her place.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 23:41:45 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 15:18:04 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I always keep a distinction between cows (animals) and beef (food).

I only eat dead animals because live ones won't hold still. ?(?)?

Hard to catch a chicken after its head is chopped off with an ax. They
need time to bleed out. BTDT.

Cousin Chicken Chaser

It's spelt "axe".

--
After Saddam was captured, eight people were killed and almost
80 wounded by shots fired in the air during celebrations
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 01:03:40 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 16:35:19 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

It does no harm to walk down the drive. Mine is only 100 feet long.

Every single time you want to check the mail? You might be waiting for something important. I know the instant it's here, I hear and see it come into my house.

Frigging idiot. That's because you have no job and no life and all you
do is sit there in your smelly underwear scratching your gross ass waiting
for that all important piece of mail: Your welfare check.

...or the queer magazine. They sit on the edge of the chair in great
anticipation. constantly checking their watches. Brits are peculiar
individuals.

Cite stats that there are more queers in the UK than the USA. FFS, your country's full of trannies!

--
The remarkable thing about my mother is that for 30 years she served us nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found. -- Calvin Trillin
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 03:06:26 -0000, wrote:

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 21:25:43 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

So you're all paying a tiny amount of money but having to walk up and down your drives all the time. And they told me America was rich.

I have to go get the paper and walk the dog anyway. It is not really
that big a burden.

The point is I get my mail precisely when it arrives, not up to 24 hours later.

--
How do you play Iraqi bingo?
B-52...F-16...B-2
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 03:12:20 -0000, wrote:

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 22:34:43 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

It does no harm to walk down the drive. Mine is only 100 feet long.

Every single time you want to check the mail? You might be waiting for something important. I know the instant it's here, I hear and see it come into my house.

The carrier is here within 15 minutes of the same time just about
every day. I only look for the mail once a day unless I was just
walking by anyway.

How can he be there that precisely? His round will vary depending how busy it is in each area.

--
How do you play Iraqi bingo?
B-52...F-16...B-2