Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On 22/02/2017 09:12, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:31:04 +0000, Bod wrote:

Kill em all! Let Allah sort em out. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Killer Monster

Did you actually consider what I just wrote?

I did. You choose to live in fear, afraid to fight, die, or defend
yourself. There is a reason the British Empire failed. America
hasn't. Nor have our patriots willing to stand and fight.

*I don't live in fear*. That's why I don't feel the need for a gun.
There are under 3 million Muslims out of 68 million people in the UK.
At least 99% of Muslims here are peaceful people.

'Muslims ‘Give Most To Charity’, Ahead Of Christians, Jews And Atheists,
Poll Finds'

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_3630830.html