Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:36:33 -0000, Mark Lloyd wrote:

[snip]

Well I never knew that. R.E.M. didn't actually sing "are you goofin' on
Elm Street baby":
http://kissthisguy.com/andy-are-you-...eard-38882.htm

I misheard a lot of stuff in the song at the beginning of "All In The
Family", including "Mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoo Maracken"
and "Ye are all the sour and grate".

Like my music teacher once told me, most professional singers are useless at enunciation. The Beatles were much better.

--
If girls had apostrophes instead of periods, they'd be even more possessive and prone to contractions.