R. Zimmerman

Default Fortress mailboxes

Has anyone built a "tupperware" mailbox. I am thinking a polyethylene with
a sunlight protecting dye would be permanent and durable.
I know it is not metal but in some cases...
Randy

"Ignoramus5275" wrote in message
news I have been reading about fortress mailboxes (a topic raised here). A
couple of conclusions:

Emmo

Rubbermaid builds a 'tupperware' mailbox...

Jim Stewart

Emmo wrote:
Rubbermaid builds a 'tupperware' mailbox...

Yeah. The problem is that it looks more like
a "Fisher-Price" mailbox. Not everyone wants
something like that in front of their house.

Gunner Asch

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:16:28 -0700, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Emmo wrote:
Rubbermaid builds a 'tupperware' mailbox...

Yeah. The problem is that it looks more like
a "Fisher-Price" mailbox. Not everyone wants
something like that in front of their house.

I think its the same one used on Windows XP default setting. The one
with the Fisher-Price theme.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Jeff Wisnia

Gunner Asch wrote:

snipped

Does this one do anything for you Gunner?

http://sblom.com/mailbox/texasmailbox.jpg

More creative mailbox photos submitted by visitors are one directory
back on this guy's page. Some of them look like fun projects for chipmakers:

http://sblom.com/mailbox/

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Gunner

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:08:36 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

snipped

Does this one do anything for you Gunner?

http://sblom.com/mailbox/texasmailbox.jpg

More creative mailbox photos submitted by visitors are one directory
back on this guy's page. Some of them look like fun projects for chipmakers:

http://sblom.com/mailbox/

Jeff

Some really Way cool! mail boxes. Im particularly impressed with one
be the Chiropractor

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
DeepDiver

wrote:

http://sblom.com/mailbox/

Jeff

Some really Way cool! mail boxes. Im particularly impressed with one
be the Chiropractor

Gunner

All I can say is, thank goodness he isn't a gynecologist!

- Michael

Larry Jaques

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:20:59 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

snipped

Does this one do anything for you Gunner?

http://sblom.com/mailbox/texasmailbox.jpg

More creative mailbox photos submitted by visitors are one directory
back on this guy's page. Some of them look like fun projects for chipmakers:

http://sblom.com/mailbox/

Some really Way cool! mail boxes. Im particularly impressed with one
be the Chiropractor

Yeah, that one was great. There's a large fishing lure up on A Street
here in Grass Pants, OR. which cracks me up every time I drive by it.
It takes a really avid fisherman to make a mailbox like that. It
appears to be made of fiberglass and is painted exactly like a good
lure. 'Tis very well done, but the treble hooks have balls on the
ends, no good for catching mailbox baseballers or errant kids at all.

I'll apologize for offending someone...right
after they apologize for being easily offended.
http://www.diversify.com Inoffensive Web Design
Gunner

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:55:05 GMT, "DeepDiver"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

http://sblom.com/mailbox/

Jeff

Some really Way cool! mail boxes. Im particularly impressed with one
be the Chiropractor

Gunner

All I can say is, thank goodness he isn't a gynecologist!

- Michael

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:39:11 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

wrote:
Some really Way cool! mail boxes. Im particularly impressed with one
be the Chiropractor

Gunner

All I can say is, thank goodness he isn't a gynecologist!

- Michael

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

I don't see how this would be a bad mailbox pedestal, can you?
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~mjvdh/foto...sed%20legs.jpg

I'll apologize for offending someone...right
after they apologize for being easily offended.
http://www.diversify.com Inoffensive Web Design

Gunner

wrote:
Some really Way cool! mail boxes. Im particularly impressed with one
be the Chiropractor

Gunner

All I can say is, thank goodness he isn't a gynecologist!

- Michael

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I don't see how this would be a bad mailbox pedestal, can you?
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~mjvdh/foto...sed%20legs.jpg

Gives new meaning to "mail slot", dont it?

Gunner

I'll apologize for offending someone...right
after they apologize for being easily offended.
http://www.diversify.com Inoffensive Web Design

for torturing the cat." Gunner
DeepDiver

news

wrote:
Some really Way cool! mail boxes. Im particularly impressed with one
be the Chiropractor

Gunner

All I can say is, thank goodness he isn't a gynecologist!

- Michael

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I don't see how this would be a bad mailbox pedestal, can you?
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~mjvdh/foto...sed%20legs.jpg

You don't have children, do you?

Larry Jaques

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 06:23:44 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:34:20 -0700, Larry Jaques
I don't see how this would be a bad mailbox pedestal, can you?
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~mjvdh/foto...sed%20legs.jpg

Gives new meaning to "mail slot", dont it?

I wonder if they come in scented versions... wink

* OPERA: A Latin word * Wondrous Website Design
* meaning * Save your Heirloom Photos
* "death by music" * http://www.diversify.com