Larry Jaques

Default Fortress mailboxes

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:20:59 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:08:36 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

snipped

Does this one do anything for you Gunner?

http://sblom.com/mailbox/texasmailbox.jpg

More creative mailbox photos submitted by visitors are one directory
back on this guy's page. Some of them look like fun projects for chipmakers:

http://sblom.com/mailbox/

Some really Way cool! mail boxes. Im particularly impressed with one
be the Chiropractor

Yeah, that one was great. There's a large fishing lure up on A Street
here in Grass Pants, OR. which cracks me up every time I drive by it.
It takes a really avid fisherman to make a mailbox like that. It
appears to be made of fiberglass and is painted exactly like a good
lure. 'Tis very well done, but the treble hooks have balls on the
ends, no good for catching mailbox baseballers or errant kids at all.

I'll apologize for offending someone...right
after they apologize for being easily offended.
http://www.diversify.com Inoffensive Web Design